The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

How to abandon campaign and why it's so expensive?

Gargath
Gargath
✭✭✭✭✭
In general I don't like pvp and started it only accidentally to check "how it looks".
Now would like to turn off those annoying on-screen large announcements about some players picking or dropping scrolls of xxx or someone was crowned emperor etc.
Yesterday I was receiving tons of these each few seconds, which was messing my PVE activities.
I'd like to abandon campaign I started so easily just picking and by entering Cyrodiil.
But - game demands a huge penalty, either 100.000 gold or 100.000 AP.
These costs are ridiculous and I see no logic in such demands to leave a campaign.
If changing campaigns is so easy, when someone invites me to another, why the costs are so high?
I'm no longer interested in any pvp, so let me leave it free of charge, please...

8TnoqCW.jpg
Edited by Gargath on August 18, 2016 10:04AM
PC EU (PL): 14 characters. ESO player since 06.08.2015. Farkas finest quote: "Some people don't think I'm smart. Those people get my fist. But you, I like."