Console chat commands

Gulkrim-mur
Gulkrim-mur
✭✭✭
/zone (all of map)

/yell (large area around you)

/say (small area around you)

/group (obvious)

Emotes work /hello /pray /laugh ect ect.

/wisper(psn or gt)

Iv tested bb code n hexidecimal doesnt seem to work.

If im missing anything here please add.

Additionally added by mayrael

You can use just first letter eg /z for zone chat, /y for yell, /g1-g5 for guild chats.

Additionaly you can type "/w accountname," (this comma is important) to whisper to other players.

Added.

Sometimes that annoying ui error comes up and blocks your screen. Keep accepting through error. Once gone entering "/reloadui" in chat will fix issue.
Edited by ZOS_Hadeostry on April 10, 2023 2:33AM
  • Mayrael
    Mayrael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can use just first letter eg /z for zone chat, /y for yell, /g1-g5 for guild chats.

Additionaly you can type "/w ToonName," (this comma is important) to whisper to other alliance players.
    Say no to Toxic Casuals!
    I am doing my best, but I am not a native speaker, sorry.

"Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game." - @AlexanderDeLarge
    Options
  • acw37162
    acw37162
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    /guild1 or /g1 – A list of all the slash commands that activate the /guild1 slash command. (First guild in the user’s guild list. Name of guild will auto-populate when this is typed)
    /guild2 or /g2 – A list of all the slash commands that activate the /guild2 slash command. (Second guild in the user’s guild list. Name of guild will auto-populate when this is typed)
    /guild3 or /g3 – A list of all the slash commands that activate the /guild3 slash command. (Third guild in the user’s guild list. Name of guild will auto-populate when this is typed)
    /guild4 or /g4 – A list of all the slash commands that activate the /guild4 slash command. (Fourth guild in the user’s guild list. Name of guild will auto-populate when this is typed)
    /guild5 or /g5 – A list of all the slash commands that activate the /guild5 slash command. (Fifth guild in the user’s guild list. Name of guild will auto-populate when this is typed)
    /officer1 or /o1 – A list of all the slash commands that activate the /officer1 slash command. (Officer chat for first guild in the user’s guild list.)
    /officer2 or /o2 – A list of all the slash commands that activate the /officer2 slash command. (Officer chat for second guild in the user’s guild list.)
    /officer3 or /o3 – A list of all the slash commands that activate the /officer3 slash command. (Officer chat for third guild in the user’s guild list.)
    /officer4 or /o4 – A list of all the slash commands that activate the /officer4 slash command. (Officer chat for fourth guild in the user’s guild list.)
    /officer5 or /o5 – A list of all the slash commands that activate the /officer5 slash command. (Officer chat for fifth guild in the user’s guild list.)
    /party or /p – The slash command to set the current chat channel to Party (Group). The following text will be sent to all members of the local-player’s party/group. Followed by a space, and then the text to send.
    /reply or /respond or /r – A list of all the slash commands that activate the /tell slash command, using the last player who whispered you as the target.
    /say or /s – A list of all the slash commands that activate the /say slash command. (Allows user to switch back to local chat)
    /tell or /t or /w or /whisper – A list of all the slash commands that activate the /tell slash command. (Account name can be used with an @ symbol before the full name)
    /yell or /y – The slash command to set the current chat channel to Yell. The following text will be sent to all players in your local vicinity, wider ranging than /say but not zone wide. Followed by a space, and then the text to send.
    /zone or /z – A list of all the slash commands that activate the /zone slash command. (Zone-wide chat. User’s version of the zone only.)
    /zen, /zde , /zfr – English / German / french language zone
    Options
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    /played

You can finally see how much time you have played ESO on console.

Just..... keep some tissues nearby.....
    NO6x_f-maxage-0_s-200x150.gif
    Options
  • Jsmalls
    Jsmalls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why can you whisper some players and not others, do they need to be on your eso/Xbox live friends list for it to work? Otherwise in your alliance?

I'm just talking about the short hand, /w you can select a text and whisper the target successfully.
    Options
  • pizzaow
    pizzaow
    ✭✭✭
    /reloadui : fixes some problems; e.g. 'Group' not appearing as a voice chat option
    XBox/NA GT: Pizzaow
    Options
  • CREEP
    CREEP
    ✭✭
    Jsmalls wrote: »
    Why can you whisper some players and not others, do they need to be on your eso/Xbox live friends list for it to work? Otherwise in your alliance?

I'm just talking about the short hand, /w you can select a text and whisper the target successfully.

If the player you are trying to whisper has there in game status listed as "Offline" it will not go through. "Busy" and "Away" whispers will still go through.
    Options
  • Pseudolukian
    Update October, 25th 2017
    General:

/bug – The slash command used to open the bug reporting UI within the in-game Help Portal UI.
    /chat – The slash command used to open the “Ask for Help” window within the in-game Help Portal UI.
    /chatlog – The slash command to toggle chat logging on or off.
    /emote or /e or /me – A list of all the slash commands that activate the /emote slash command.
    /feedback – The slash command used to open the “Feedback” window within the in-game Help Portal UI.
    /fps – The slash command to toggle the display of current framerate.
    /help – The slash command used to open the in-game Help Portal UI (defaults to the Knowledgebase window).
    /invite – The slash command to invite another player to your group. Followed by a space, and then the group-invite-target’s name. (Account name can be used with an @ symbol before the full name.)
    /jumptofriend – The slash command to jump to the wayshrine/graveyard closest to a named friend.
    /jumptogroupmember – The slash command to jump to the wayshrine/graveyard closest to a named group member.
    /jumptoguildmember – The slash command to jump to the wayshrine/graveyard closest to a named guild member.
    /jumptoleader – The slash command to jump to the wayshrine/graveyard closest to the group leader.
    /logout – A slash command to log off of the current server. (Returns player to login screen)
    /quit The slash command to exit the game. (Closes game window entirely).
    /reloadui – The slash command to reload the ui so that it loads from source xml and lua files.
    /stuck – The slash command to claim that you are stuck in geometry/character is out of the world and need server assistance.
    To leave or modify a group: Navigate to the group menu in the Social window (O) and right-click the player name you want to change or remove.

Chat:

/guild1 or /g1 – A list of all the slash commands that activate the /guild1 slash command. (First guild in the user’s guild list. Name of guild will auto-populate when this is typed)
    /guild2 or /g2 – A list of all the slash commands that activate the /guild2 slash command. (Second guild in the user’s guild list. Name of guild will auto-populate when this is typed)
    /guild3 or /g3 – A list of all the slash commands that activate the /guild3 slash command. (Third guild in the user’s guild list. Name of guild will auto-populate when this is typed)
    /guild4 or /g4 – A list of all the slash commands that activate the /guild4 slash command. (Fourth guild in the user’s guild list. Name of guild will auto-populate when this is typed)
    /guild5 or /g5 – A list of all the slash commands that activate the /guild5 slash command. (Fifth guild in the user’s guild list. Name of guild will auto-populate when this is typed)
    /officer1 or /o1 – A list of all the slash commands that activate the /officer1 slash command. (Officer chat for first guild in the user’s guild list.)
    /officer2 or /o2 – A list of all the slash commands that activate the /officer2 slash command. (Officer chat for second guild in the user’s guild list.)
    /officer3 or /o3 – A list of all the slash commands that activate the /officer3 slash command. (Officer chat for third guild in the user’s guild list.)
    /officer4 or /o4 – A list of all the slash commands that activate the /officer4 slash command. (Officer chat for fourth guild in the user’s guild list.)
    /officer5 or /o5 – A list of all the slash commands that activate the /officer5 slash command. (Officer chat for fifth guild in the user’s guild list.)
    /party or /p – The slash command to set the current chat channel to Party (Group). The following text will be sent to all members of the local-player’s party/group. Followed by a space, and then the text to send.
    /reply or /respond or /r – A list of all the slash commands that activate the /tell slash command, using the last player who whispered you as the target.
    /say or /s – A list of all the slash commands that activate the /say slash command. (Allows user to switch back to local chat)
    /tell or /t or /w or /whisper – A list of all the slash commands that activate the /tell slash command. (Account name can be used with an @ symbol before the full name)
    /yell or /y – The slash command to set the current chat channel to Yell. The following text will be sent to all players in your local vicinity, wider ranging than /say but not zone wide. Followed by a space, and then the text to send.
    /zone or /z – A list of all the slash commands that activate the /zone slash command. (Zone-wide chat. User’s version of the zone only.

Character animations:

/angry
    /dance
    /hello
    /pour
    /stagger
    /annoyed
    /dancedrunk
    /honor
    /pray
    /stop
    /applaud
    /disapprove
    /horn
    /preen
    /stretch
    /apple
    /disgust
    /huh
    /push
    /surprised
    /approve
    /dishonor
    /humble
    /pushup
    /surrender
    /armscrossed
    /dismiss
    /impatient
    /pushups
    /tap
    /beckon
    /doom
    /jumpingjacks
    /rally
    /taunt
    /beg

/downcast
    /kiss
    /read
    /thank
    /beggar
    /drink>
    /kneel
    /ritual
    /thanks
    /bestowblessing
    /drink2
    /kneelpray
    /rubhands
    /thankyou
    /bless
    /drum
    /knock
    /rude
    /threaten
    /blowkiss
    /drunk
    /knockeddown
    /saluteloop
    /thumbsdown
    /boo
    /dustoff
    /kowtow
    /saluteloop2
    /thumbsup
    /bored
    /eat

/laugh
    /saluteloop3
    /tilt
    /bow
    /exasperated
    /leanback
    /scared
    /touch
    /breathless
    /facepalm
    /leanside
    /scratch
    /twiddle
    /brushoff
    /faint
    /leaveme
    /search
    /wagfinger
    /bucketsplash
    /fistpump
    /lol
    /shakefist
    /wand
    /celebrate
    /flirt
    /lute
    /shh
    /wand2
    /cheer
    /flute
    /me
    /shieldeyes
    /wave
    /clap
    /followme
    /no
    /shout
    /welcome
    /cold
    /give
    /nod
    /shovel
    /whisper
    /come
    /goaway
    /overhere
    /shrug
    /whistle
    /comehere
    /grats
    /payme

/sick
    /write
    /confused
    /greet
    /phew
    /sigh
    /yawn
    /congrats
    /hail
    /playdead
    /sit
    /yes
    /congratulate
    /hammer
    /plead
    /sit2
    /you
    /controlrod
    /hammerlow
    /point
    /sit3
    /cower
    /hammerwall
    /pointb
    /sit4
    /crouch
    /handsonhips
    /pointd
    /sit5
    /cry
    /handtoheart
    /pointl
    /sit6
    /cucko>
    /headache

/pointr
    /sitchair
    /curtsey
    /headscratch
    /pointu
    /situps
    /heartbroken
    /poke
    /sleep
    /tbody
    /table
    Also Musical:

/drum, /flute and /lute
    Click to read all
    Edited by Pseudolukian on October 25, 2017 9:58PM
    Options
  • Cprkit
    Cprkit
    Soul Shriven
    I just joined a guild this morning and was doing /g1 or /guild1 and was getting "invalid command" I might be missing something. I can see people in the guild talking but I only have three basic options say/yell/ and something else.
    Options
  • g0ups
    g0ups
    ✭✭✭
    /played doesn't work on xbox (invalid command) :'(:'( any other code for how long we played ?
    Edited by g0ups on February 23, 2018 10:33AM
    Options
  • MrsPink
    MrsPink
    ✭✭✭
    Cprkit wrote: »
    I just joined a guild this morning and was doing /g1 or /guild1 and was getting "invalid command" I might be missing something. I can see people in the guild talking but I only have three basic options say/yell/ and something else.

This might have been due to your guild rank and the permissions they have given that rank. I know some guilds dont give permission to chat in guild chat before you have paid your fee.

Necro though..
    Edited by MrsPink on February 23, 2018 12:41PM
    GM of Dark Royalty
    PS4 EU
    Karma's just sharpening her nails and finishing her drink. She says she'll be with you shortly.
    Options
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vaoh wrote: »
    /played

You can finally see how much time you have played ESO on console.

Just..... keep some tissues nearby.....
    NO6x_f-maxage-0_s-200x150.gif

With great power comes great responsibility....
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
    Options
  • ravencbr600
    ravencbr600
    ✭✭
    Thank you for pointing out just how much of a srcub I really am. I saw that I have played 120 days and yet I can't beat COS on vet... thanks alot.
    Edited by ravencbr600 on February 23, 2018 6:18PM
    Options
  • Lynx7386
    Lynx7386
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for pointing out just how much of a srcub I really am. I saw that I have played 120 days and yet I cant beay COS on vet... thanks alot.

I've been playing since launch on pc and still struggle with cos vet. It ain't easy
    PS4 / NA
    M'asad - Khajiit Nightblade - Healer
    Pakhet - Khajiit Dragonknight - Tank
    Raksha - Khajiit Sorcerer - Stamina DPS
    Bastet - Khajiit Templar - Healer
    Leonin - Khajiit Warden - Tank
    Options
  • Kagetenchu
    Kagetenchu
    ✭✭✭
    g0ups wrote: »
    /played doesn't work on xbox (invalid command) :'(:'( any other code for how long we played ?

It does for me.
    Options
  • Bc_bmx
    Bc_bmx
    ✭✭✭
    Does anyone know if there is a function to control voice chat on consoles?
    Options
  • xxthir13enxx
    xxthir13enxx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My fave /camp to setup cool campfire to sit around
    Options
  • Ardaghion
    Ardaghion
    ✭✭✭
    My fave /camp to setup cool campfire to sit around

Sounds good. Now, I need you to wrap yourself in aluminum foil and stand at the bow of the ship so I can calibrate the radar.
    Options
  • RedRoomGaming
    RedRoomGaming
    ✭✭✭
    I know this is an old thread but I’m curious if there is a way to link like this with ps4 without a keyboard and mouse, I can’t seem to find anything anywhere and when I ask people who do it I just get ignored zyt4soqm63x3.jpeg
    PS4 Eu Server
    • Stampler - RedRoomGaming - V16
    • Mageblade - Beard Of Molag - v3
    • High Elf Sorc - Man Of Potato - V16
    Options
  • Stefirex
    Stefirex
    ✭✭✭
    Let's not forget the awesomeness that is the /me command!

/me smells something sweet. - Prints <MyName smells something sweet.> to the chat window.

You can perform any action you can type in this manner! /me does a backflip so fast that nobody sees it.

Edited by Stefirex on April 9, 2023 11:36PM
    Options
  • ZOS_Hadeostry
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic.

Thank you for your understanding
    Options
    Staff Post