The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)

[EU PC] Nightingales of Tamriel - new friendly guild.

Nervani
Nervani
✭✭✭
Nightingales of Tamriel (earlier "Dawn's beauty") is a new guild where we like to help each other with everything, like leveling, crafting, ww/vamp bites, dungeons etc etc.

We welcome ALL races/classes/factions/levels.
We are however a Dominion guild while in PvP.

If you wanna join, just hit me up here or ingame (@MaryHex)

s9VNjf1.jpg
Edited by Nervani on October 24, 2016 10:36AM
PC-EU/NA @Nervani (+17 other accounts)XB1-EU @Nervani4710instagram.com/nervanihq[The Lollipop Gang] - (PC-EU) Founder/Guildmaster[Crazy Elves] - (PC-EU) Founder[Casual Rascals] - (PC-EU, PC-NA, XBOX1-EU) Founder
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Hallo guys :),

how many active players do you have currently? and what is the distribution between factions?

I am AD.
  • Nervani
    Nervani
    ✭✭✭
    We have 6 active members atm. New guild as I said xD
    But hopefully we'll grow.

We're mainly a AD guild, but everyone (I think) have characters in other factions aswell.

Hope that answer your questions
    PC-EU/NA @Nervani (+17 other accounts)XB1-EU @Nervani4710instagram.com/nervanihq[The Lollipop Gang] - (PC-EU) Founder/Guildmaster[Crazy Elves] - (PC-EU) Founder[Casual Rascals] - (PC-EU, PC-NA, XBOX1-EU) Founder
  • Nervani
    Nervani
    ✭✭✭
    I have to admit I'd forgot about this thread and the fact that someone added me ingame and asked to join with a friend and said he/she had seen this thread made me realize I had this thread.
    Since I started this we have reached 17 members so far and we beginning to get more active members. We therefore also got our own guild tabard along with bank.

Oh and a namechange :tongue:
    We do still of course recruiting

Original post edited.
  • Chicken_Wizard
    Chicken_Wizard
    Soul Shriven
    This guild still going? If so I'd like to join. :)
  • Nervani
    Nervani
    ✭✭✭
    Yes it's still going :)
    Send a msg to me ingame @MaryHex or post your gamertag here :)