The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

its Dungeon finder broken? Shadows of the Hist

Nightingale44
Trying rlg but nothing happend with my Tank
  • BalticBlues
    BalticBlues
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The Dungeon Finder mostly seems not to be working at all in the evenings.

This morning, everthing was fine.
    This evening, waiting for hours did not find any group,
    not even for a random dungeon, not even for a healer.
  • Nightingale44
    same problem
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dungeon finder breaks when too many people are online. They are not giving any attention to this issue - which means the new dungeons and DLC is useless to a number of people...

You have to queue VERY early in the morning now to get a dungeon - sooo... it's broken pretty much permanently for all those with jobs and money - which is the one demographic you'd think the devs want to keep happy!!
  • meba
    meba
    ✭✭
    It remains broken. Support said "If you continue to have trouble, as a possible workaround, some players have been able to queue solo, while others have better luck queueing as a group. Another suggestion is to manually form a group and travel as a group directly to the dungeon via Wayshrines." lol
    playstation/na • òbłìvîón
  • jae17
    jae17
    Soul Shriven
    Same here. Benn joining random groups with no problem for months using the Acivity Finder, but since SotH is not working. I hope they'll fix it soon. I am a casual player and cannot be helpfull if I join a guild, so the Actvity Finder is my only way to play Dungeons. U__U
  • Dond006
    Dond006
    ✭✭
    Same here. DPS and HEALER....the finder never answers.
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Been deteriorating for months now (since the DB DLC) and we've been telling them this, and submitting tickets - but nothing has been done. Now it's an utter shambolic mess...
  • meba
    meba
    ✭✭
    May as well play Skyrim if they don't fix this. Why play an MMORPG, if you've can't group up..
  • Tvex
    Tvex
    Activity finder had been broken since JUNE. Now, two months and one major dlc patch it's still broken. Screw this ZOS I'm done. Know what game does have an activity finder that works within seconds to minutes? Neverwinter. It's a bit wow-ish... But it works. I can't believe the bar has sunk so low that I must choose an mmorpg based simply on whether the grouping function works. How f****** sad.
  • meba
    meba
    ✭✭
    ^ ..and FFXIV