The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

I Feel Sorry For Low Levels In PvP (Regards To Questing In Town Areas) (Less Alliance)

Serjustin19
Serjustin19
✭✭✭✭✭
I really do feel sorry. Feel sorry for less populated Faction in PvP. Feel sorry for low levels in a less populated faction. Take for example AD. In Scourge on PS4 EU.

Hardly any AD. Whatsoever in this campaign. But with the town capture thing. Right next to quests. You are unable to get quest unless you took out the town guards in front of quest.

I for one. No offense. But I fully disagree with town guards to some extent. No town guards shouldn't come close to guest givers in PvP. Why can't we move the empty flag by the quest givers instead? However I agree we need something new in Cyrodiil. Which the guards are the answer. But wished the town flag was moved further away from quest giver.

However for me. With 437 CP. I did alright. Thanks to those who helped me with my build issues. Heck I even almost destroyed 531 CP Sorc. But messed up at the end :smiley:

But getting back in subject. Hardly any AD in Scourge on PS4 EU. The most powerful AD will be alright. But the low levels with and those who have no CP. Will have greatly hard time. Yes those low level AD could switch to new campaign. Which bring less AD in. What what happens if the low levels are unable to switch campiagn to a better one for PvP quests?

Hence why. Not only I feel sorry for AD. I also feel sorry for Those other alliances who are hurting just like we AD are currently. Via the Town guards being closer to quest givers. Especially if your a solo low level player.
Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.