Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

time to reap an alchemical product , cut a log, mine ore , etc.

Khodiac
Khodiac
✭✭

its takes 3-4 seconds to harvest the resources on my " old Breton character that i changed into an high elf" and my wood elf and all my new character takes only 1 second to harvest then the difference is big for farming ... So is that just me or every old character have the same problem ?

Best Answer

• Sharee
    Sharee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You probably have 75 points in the thief champion point tree which unlocks a passive that doubles harvesting speed on the fast characters, and not on the slow one.
    Answer ✓
  • Gargath
    Gargath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Doubles, so not 3-4 seconds and 1 but rather 2 and 1 :).
    The most useful passive from entire champion point trees, for an adventurer ofc :D.
    PC EU (PL): 14 characters. ESO player since 06.08.2015. Farkas finest quote: "Some people don't think I'm smart. Those people get my fist. But you, I like."
  • Jciampi
    Jciampi
    ✭✭✭
    I just discovered that passive champion point the other day. Had to respect my champion points so I'm almost there. I'm at like 5500/10,000 things harvested for that achievement. Anything to speed it up would be lovely.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jciampi wrote: »
    I just discovered that passive champion point the other day. Had to respect my champion points so I'm almost there. I'm at like 5500/10,000 things harvested for that achievement. Anything to speed it up would be lovely.

Get your self some Medium Armor with Stamina Glyphs, spec out all the medium armor passives that help with movement, a Crafted or Dropped set that reduces the cost of sprinting and max out your Stamina Regen on Jewlery, use the Steed Mundus and you can pretty much sprint the entire time your farming. Run Autoloot and you may not even notice yourself pausing at a node.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Tevalaur
    Tevalaur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Advice for Crafters re:CP:
    If you have Champion Points to spend, place 30 thief points into Sprinter in The Tower and 10-75 points into The Lover. 30 points on The Tower boosts all crafting inspiration 20% and placing those points into Sprinter will help you gather resources faster. The first 10 points in The Lover grants Plentiful Harvest, which doubles the yield when harvesting from crafting nodes. If you place a total of 75 points in The Lover you reduce the time to actually gather from a node by 50% which can make it easier to grab materials before being attacked.
    Is Uncle John's band calling you? Do you daydream about Sugar Magnolias? Is your favorite sunflower a China Cat? Tired of Truckin' alone to Terrapin Station? If so, share some Space with other hippies & deadheads in the guild Sunshine Daydream! Send a message in game (PC-NA) to Kaibeth for your invitation.