The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Any PS4 RP guilds?

Suldyne
Suldyne
✭✭✭
Since text chat just came out on console, I was hoping to find others who might want to RP! I'm in EP. I hope to see the community grow on console! If anyone has a guild, message me or send me an invite! My PSN is NovaBrite.
Co-GM of The Wayfarers of Tamriel, a roleplaying guild on the PS4 NA server. Contact me if you're interested in joining! (:
  • kibukj
    kibukj
    ✭✭
    My friends have a group for RP, we haven't done as much lately but I am hoping to get back in to RP now that we have a much better text chat! If you like I will add you to the PSN group message we use? And a guild invite too.
    PSN: kibukj
    Character: Mokohshi (Khajiiti healer, Mages Guild research assistant)
  • Suldyne
    Suldyne
    ✭✭✭
    @kibukj Sure! I don't use PSN Group chat too often so I might have to opt out of that, but I'd love a guild invite whenever possible. I also just accepted your friend request! (:
    Co-GM of The Wayfarers of Tamriel, a roleplaying guild on the PS4 NA server. Contact me if you're interested in joining! (:
  • jarnkoldur
    jarnkoldur
    ✭✭✭
    Knights öf the Irön Heart is a guild for the RP enthusiasts. We are based within DC -although this shouldn't be an obstacle for the RPer- and have a strict structure of which we adhere to in order to maintain the theme of Maran Knights.

We also have certain criteria:
    •Mature audience only.
    •MIC is required.
    •Must portray goodly characters. No supernatural, ne'er-do-wells, or malinged characters shall be humored or permitted entrance.

If still interested please feel free to contact me.
    PSN: Jarnkoldur
    "And when the truth finally dawns, it shall dawn in fire!"
  • Suldyne
    Suldyne
    ✭✭✭
    @jarnkoldur Sounds like a great guild, but the theme doesn't quite fit my character or appeal to me enough to make another one. Thank you anyway though! (: