Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 16:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[VIDEO] VET MAELSTROM IS LEGIT BROKEN ON PS4

Ch4mpTW
Ch4mpTW
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭

THANKS ZOS! I really appreciate it! You fixed everything with the SotH update, and cut down the obnoxious load screens - YET you completely broke VMA. Tons of lag, 4 blue screens, and that... Now not only do I have to restart, but hope I get a destruction staff after 170+ runs of not receiving one. Thanks. =\ @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_KaiSchober @ZOS_MattFiror @ZOS_RichLambert @ZOS_Finn

By the way, I need to buy a new table tomorrow. :|
  • acw37162
    acw37162
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For the life of me I don't understand why people run this content.

Even the people who are really good it dislike it.

• Doctordarkspawn
    Doctordarkspawn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    acw37162 wrote: »
    For the life of me I don't understand why people run this content.

Even the people who are really good it dislike it.

The weapons.

And then they never touch it ever again.
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was lucky. Ran it early in the morning before people got on and only crashed once.

I still need my weapons :(
  • Ch4mpTW
    Ch4mpTW
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The F'd up part about it is that even though I got robbed of a clear, and endured the numerous BS in the build-up to that point...? ZOS won't even be decent enough to reply to this thread probably, unless it's to moderate something. I won't receive any form of compensation, or any of that. It'll be a typical, "Oh well. Deal with it. Stuff happens. You're no special enough to receive any form of compensation." Case and point? The people who beat VMA with no deaths without logging out or leaving the instance, and received no "Flawless Conqueror" title for their fantastic work. If this happened with Rockstar or Blizzard? The customer would receive some form of compensation. I just feel so... So cheated...

And damn my hand really hurts. I hope I didn't damage anything.
    Edited by Ch4mpTW on August 17, 2016 6:56AM
  • Nifty2g
    Nifty2g
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't understand what this video is meant to prove?
    #MOREORBS
  • Doctordarkspawn
    Doctordarkspawn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nifty2g wrote: »

It appears to prove the boss became unkillable. Even I got that.
  • Doctordarkspawn
    Doctordarkspawn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is ***.

VMA is *** as a whole. Been *** for a while.

I'd say Boycott VMA but it wouldn't get very far.
  • Ch4mpTW
    Ch4mpTW
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nifty2g wrote: »

Boss is at 0%, and still does multiple attacks... Even though he's supposed to be finished, and I'm able to go on about my business. . . Instead? Well... Yeah. It's a wipe. :|
  • teladoy
    teladoy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Boss is dead and minions?
  • Didaco
    Didaco
    ✭✭✭✭
    I haven't run this content for a while so I don't remember...
    Maybe he doesn't die because you let Voriak take 3 gold phantoms?
    Why is soul-churn down there?
  • Yattaq
    Yattaq
    ✭✭✭
    Him going to 0 and sometimes not dying until he's done casting whatever he's doing has been happening since VMA came out. I'm not sure if him getting a 3rd ghost does anything extra, haven't seen it.
  • Nifty2g
    Nifty2g
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yattaq wrote: »
    Him going to 0 and sometimes not dying until he's done casting whatever he's doing has been happening since VMA came out. I'm not sure if him getting a 3rd ghost does anything extra, haven't seen it.
    This is correct
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/237048/bug-immortal-round-9-ash-titan
    #MOREORBS
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Didaco wrote: »
    I haven't run this content for a while so I don't remember...
    Maybe he doesn't die because you let Voriak take 3 gold phantoms?
    Why is soul-churn down there?

3 gold ghosts will prompt him to activate his deadly Necrotic Storm-like ability. You basically will die, but it won't stop him from dying if you defeat him in time.
  • Chilla_Deluxe
    Chilla_Deluxe
    ✭✭✭
    This only happened to me once pre-soth, his so called becoming unkillable is due to a lag instance that takes place so usually after a few more hits when he's on 0% hp he should die, also don't let him take 3 ghosts or you'll almost insta-die.
    ✭✭✭✭
    Its funny how no one ever forgets how many runs they have done in that hell hole.
  • Doctordarkspawn
    Doctordarkspawn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its funny how no one ever forgets how many runs they have done in that hell hole.

I love how people are openly calling it a hell hole now.

Good.
  • Izaki
    Izaki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    There's this bug on Xbox: when Solkyn is at 0% but there's a summoning ritual going on, he's pretty much invincible. So you have to kill that mage summonner dude and then the boss will die just fine. But I agree its a pain in the ***.
    @ Izaki #PCEU
    #FrenchKiss #GoneFor2YearsAndMyGuildDoesn'tRaidAnymore
    #MoreDPSthanYou
    #Stamblade
  • GrigorijMalahevich
    GrigorijMalahevich
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh lads, that salt is very salty. Did 5 maelstrom runs and got 2 one hand axes (one crit, one defending) and bow (penetration). I have to admit that first run took me probably 4 hours and all other runs had around 50-100 deaths on last boss.

Not the best traits, but also not the worst and in current situation, I consider myself super lucky, as I have no intention to grind something that is completely not enjoyable.

P.S. video is very sad.
    PC/EU 800 CP.
    PvP MagSorc.
    Pedro Gonzales - Mag Sorc EP vMA Flawless Conqueror clear http://imgur.com/a/CB6j6
    Valera Progib - Stam Sorc DC vMA Flawless Conqueror clear https://i.imgur.com/eYgpXG2.png
    Valera Pozhar - Mag DK EP vMA Flawless Conqueror clear http://imgur.com/a/jrsuK
    Valera Podlechi - Mag Templar AD vMA Flawless Conqueror clear http://imgur.com/a/N0BYq
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    170 runs, F me, I've only done it once and it was on Normal

Are the weapons REALLY needed for builds
  • Izaki
    Izaki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Oh lads, that salt is very salty. Did 5 maelstrom runs and got 2 one hand axes (one crit, one defending) and bow (penetration). I have to admit that first run took me probably 4 hours and all other runs had around 50-100 deaths on last boss.

Not the best traits, but also not the worst and in current situation, I consider myself super lucky, as I have no intention to grind something that is completely not enjoyable.

P.S. video is very sad.

Only 4 hours on your first run?! Nice. It took me like 30 hours over a whole week. :lol:
    @ Izaki #PCEU
    #FrenchKiss #GoneFor2YearsAndMyGuildDoesn'tRaidAnymore
    #MoreDPSthanYou
    #Stamblade
  • hamburgerler76
    hamburgerler76
    ✭✭✭✭
    i have never beaten this and accepted i never will i dont even try any more lol
  • boldscot
    boldscot
    ✭✭✭
    Ran it twice last night with almost no issues, some skills didn't go off when I hit the button and once I couldn't interrupt an enemy. That's on PS4 EU.

I've seen this kind of thing before in there so I don't think it's new, although usually a disconnect follows it.
  • FortheloveofKrist
    FortheloveofKrist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    170 runs, F me, I've only done it once and it was on Normal

Are the weapons REALLY needed for builds

No, they are not. People are just trying to be "hardcore" and some are completionists.

170 times expecting a different result...The definition of insanity.

• SwaminoNowlino
    SwaminoNowlino
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Ch4mpTW it's messed up on Xbox as well. Tried it out last night and daedroths were teleporting around the arena, deaths by invisible / already dead adds, standing in the middle of gold ghosts and chasing them down only to have them never register as being absorbed... My favorite new bug is when you wayshrine res and run back in, all the mobs have already spawned and kill you before you finish instancing in.

As always, GG ZOS GG.

@ZOS_Finn
    Xbox NA : CP 160 StamPlar, MagNB, MagSorc, StamSorc, StamDK, StamNB, Level 10 MagDK & MagPlar, StamWarden, MagWarden

"We want firing off Dark Exchange in the middle of combat to feel awesome." - The Balance Lord Wrobel
    - And now it sure does, better learn how to bash folks!

I get by with a little help from logic.
  • Bobby_V_Rockit
    Bobby_V_Rockit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I cant get past round one of stage one :)
  • Ch4mpTW
    Ch4mpTW
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Ch4mpTW it's messed up on Xbox as well. Tried it out last night and daedroths were teleporting around the arena, deaths by invisible / already dead adds, standing in the middle of gold ghosts and chasing them down only to have them never register as being absorbed... My favorite new bug is when you wayshrine res and run back in, all the mobs have already spawned and kill you before you finish instancing in.

As always, GG ZOS GG.

@ZOS_Finn

Yikes. Sounds brutal. I hope ZOS responds to this thread, and we get some form of feedback about this.
  • Minute_Waltz
    Minute_Waltz
    ✭✭✭
    So on PC we have the bug of boss being alive at 0 hp too (occurs when boss gets gold ghost or when you execute while hes channelling) but it usually dies after a few hits. I noticed you only hit it once at 0 hp, next time perhaps try hit it a few more times (i use mages wraith for explosion so it might count as multiple damages) and it should die after that.
  • Ch4mpTW
    Ch4mpTW
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wait, I just noticed something. Someone here said that this bug has been around for this long without being fixed; regardless of its severity to a place like VMA? What?