The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Lf mature active adult guild.

Dirtydirt
Dirtydirt
Just transfer from Xbox and looking to join a guild but looking for a guild that talk and does stuff together

Psn dirtydirt81
  • Gulkrim-mur
    Gulkrim-mur
    ✭✭✭
    Hey if you still need the elite covenant pride is always open 13 members of all levels and knowledge pve and pvp. We have a few crafters, we are laid back and i really dont have any rules or obligation as guild leader just dont be a douchwhore
  • Ralpko
    Ralpko
    Whats your alliance?
  • GriM_728
    GriM_728
    ✭✭✭
    He's EP. Joined our guild and left. Claimed he never joined our guild. So we invited him again, knowing better, and he left again. Never once joined guild chat. We invited him to our chat on psn so we can all communicate with one another, if someone needs help and so forth and he left that. [snip]

[Edit to remove bait.]
    Edited by ZOS_GregoryV on September 3, 2016 12:36AM
  • Dat_John
    Dat_John
    Maybe he just wasn't feeling the vibe? Social anxiety is a thing y'know, and you're in a community filled with it. OP, I'll keep you filled in. Currently looking for a chill place myself.
  • GriM_728
    GriM_728
    ✭✭✭
    Dat_John wrote: »
    Maybe he just wasn't feeling the vibe? Social anxiety is a thing y'know, and you're in a community filled with it. OP, I'll keep you filled in. Currently looking for a chill place myself.

Sure we'll go with that. He came to us, we didn't contact him. All of our guild is easy to get along with, we have lots of laughs and fun, and they're helpful. I dunno, we put forth the effort to try and include him.

I'm not trying to be an *** but if you're going to join a guild at least take part in the guild. Don't just join and ignore everyone.
  • Gracous
    Gracous
    ✭✭✭

If you are still looking for a place to chill come and check us out.
    We are Shadows of Eternal Night. We are everything that you described what you wanted in a guild and more. We are AD alliance. If you are interested in chatting with us to see what we are like then you can message Mercedes180 (guild master).
    Jamchurch3 (guild officer), Arcbow29 (guild officer) or myself (thoatin) Guild Officer. We would be happy to answer any questions that you may have. The other option is to join our guild right away and then get a feel for who we are.
    We help people as much as we can in all aspects of the game (leveling, crafting, gear acquisition, trials, achievements and so on). I hope that you will consider us as one of your choices. Look forward to hearing from you.
  • bryanhaas
    bryanhaas
    ✭✭✭✭
    GriM_728 wrote: »

Sure we'll go with that. He came to us, we didn't contact him. All of our guild is easy to get along with, we have lots of laughs and fun, and they're helpful. I dunno, we put forth the effort to try and include him.

I'm not trying to be an *** but if you're going to join a guild at least take part in the guild. Don't just join and ignore everyone.

Sometimes you are just not feeling it in a particular guild, I have joined multiple and left multiple. Some people you just don't mesh with well or perhaps it is not what you were looking for or it could have been the whole GAD many people including myself have that. I have 270 or so in my guild and there is a core 10-15 that run stuff together I have just accepted that is the way it is could have been what happened with him. Generally I post in text chat doing this anyone want to come along? Sometimes I get a few respondents but usually not many so meh whatever, ii is what it is.
    PS4 NA AD GM formerly known as GM of "The Children of the Void"

9 trait crafter I do all the things (Yes I mean ALL the things ;0).

Price list: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FTV7ACtmEpQQwsEiHVcrBxC0zKaj6LKvc3An7dGG2t0/edit?usp=sharing
    Youtube: MaulochBaal https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRav05_8nWGvlTrfBBefaEw/featured
  • Dirtydirt
    Dirtydirt
    GriM_728 wrote: »

First off I don't remember joining the first time. When you did invite me I did stay for a ltitle you said there we guys on all the time but there wasn't. I stayed in the guild for almost 2 weeks and I think I talk to one person on the mic. I'm not going to text in rather talk on the mic and that's why I left so before you go *** talking my on my post and making me look like an ass make your guild better and maybe I would have stayed
  • Dirtydirt
    Dirtydirt
    Ether way I'm still looking for a guild that does a little of everything mainly looking pve end game. But for the most part talks on mic, has fun chats, helps each, makes me want to play and has a good showing of people everyday. I will be able to be on most days but I am a union welder and a firefighter so there are going to be days maybe a week I can't get on due to my schedule changes alot. I am ep

Psn dirtydirt81