Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Anyone Selling Nirn or Nirn Gear?

Arora
Arora
✭✭✭
I have reached the point in crafting in which basically all I have left is Nirn.... I went and farmed craglorn for Nirn and no luck. If you got Nirn to make nirn gear or can simply sell it to me please do. Message me your price and or IM me in game

@angryaces or Arora Moon
Arora Moon - EB- Nightblade
Arora Moonlight- EB- Sorcerer
- GM Souless-

Hail Sithis - Glory to the Night Mother

• medusasfolly
    medusasfolly
    ✭✭✭
    Check guild traders. Many of them have nirned gear.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Craglorn is not the same trading hub it used to be, but did you check the Guild Kiosks up there, or anywhere for that matter for Nirn items to research?

Just so you know, Nirn now drops in both Upper and Lower Craglorn, and I have had the most success myself in Lower finding it (but it has been a few months since I farmed this trait stone). It drops from Void Cloth, Nightwood, Void Steel and Wewlas and Imps (that might be other animals)
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• AntMan100673
    AntMan100673
    ✭✭✭
    It's been a long time since I was looking for nirn items but when I was and no-one in the guild had it researched for me to just give them a nirncrux there were plenty of items on the guild traders. Most were only 1-2k more than the going rate for nirncrux and I even found a couple of pieces of gear cheaper than nirncrux was going for at the time
    EU - EP - Dunmer - Dragonknight - Magicka DPS - CP160

GT: AntMan100673
  • ZOS_JohanaB
    ZOS_JohanaB
    ✭✭✭✭
    This thread has been closed as selling and trading are not permitted in the crafting forum page as seen in our crafting guidelines.
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.