Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

24 Gold Coast dailies, one motif page, why ZOS...

PE_Bagatur
PE_Bagatur
✭✭✭
...I have to repeat EXTREMELY BORING CONTENT with 6 chars? If one has one or two characters(there are many such ppl), how long it take to complete Order and minotaur motif on ONE of them. I'll leave the math on you. Not to speak, if they try to complete it on more chars, like one main for achievement points and their actual crafter. As you have proven again, ppl at this company don't know where pleasure and fun is and where the border to make me feel like a guinea pig and complete idiocy doing brainless content is.

Not yet to speak for other RNG BS, like I have Daedroth dropper on 5 chars in vWGT and still yet to see overwhelming gloves. In fact, until I was trying to get them, they were outfashioned already.
You, ZOS guys, really need to speak with players. I've been on the other end, 20+ years coder and I know your point of view will never ever cover users one, so please, for the pleasure of all of us, do it.
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So you do more. So you can sell the motif for a good sim of gold.
  • luen79rwb17_ESO
    luen79rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So you can buy it from other players and promote trading and a healthy economy while keeping the item's rarity in place (mercenary and xyvkin motifs I'm looking at you).
    PC/DC/NAserver

V16 sorc - V16 temp - V16 dk - V1 nb - V1 temp - V1 dk
  • PE_Bagatur
    PE_Bagatur
    ✭✭✭
    I don't want to sell it, I want to complete it. Doing 12 dailies since DLC is here, yet not even half way to both Order and Minotaur motif, accounting also dup pages. With 6 chars, it takes about 2 hours altogether to make 12 dailies. not doing sacraments.
  • leandro.800ub17_ESO
    leandro.800ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    OMG yes very bad drop rate . One entire week with 2 chars and only 1 motif of each. I even have more from the Mawl one.
    Edited by leandro.800ub17_ESO on August 16, 2016 4:39PM
  • Jimmy
    Jimmy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are these rare? lol
    I did my first Gold Coast daily over the weekend, only one so far, and got motif page. I figured they were common, dropping like candies.
    PC NA
    @SkruDe