Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The Wyrd Sister Quest in Glenumbra is not showing up

snakebite007lb
snakebite007lb
Soul Shriven
I play on PC , a templar Breton , and while doing quests on glenumbra , i started the questline on Deleyn's Mill up to the The Wyrd Tree's Roots , after that quest , i should speak with Wyress Helene to get my next quest inline ( The wyrd Sisters ) but nothing happen , she dont give me any quest , anyone else have this bug or have any workaround to launch this quest , thx in advance .

Best Answer

• Fruitmass
    Fruitmass
    ✭✭✭✭
    Did you complete the quests at Vale of the Guardians before starting the quests at Delyn's Mill? If so then you'll no longer be able to pick up the "The Wyrd Sisters" quest.

It's not an essential quest though and you won't be blocked from doing any other quests for not finishing it. It's kind of just there to steer you towards the quest giver for Vale of the Guardians quest chain if you haven't found them already.
    Edited by Fruitmass on August 16, 2016 6:50AM
    Beware all ye who log on for here there be typos...
    Answer ✓
  • Damican1982
    Damican1982
    ✭✭
    So, you're saying you finished the Deleyn Mill quests, and Helene won't give you anymore quests? She won't give you the quest for the Wyrd Tree when you speak to her in Deleyn Mill. You have to speak to one of the sister near the Wyrd Tree.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Remember, there are two quest lines in Delyn's Mill, one leads to the next part of the Wyrd story, one just saves the villagers.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• snakebite007lb
    snakebite007lb
    Soul Shriven
    i didnt know there is 2 quest lines for delyn Mill , not even mentionned in the wiki page
    The quest line i did consist of
    1- Ash and Reprieve where i extinguish some fire
    2- Turning of the Trees quest using the torch bugs
    3- The Wyrd Tree's Roots where i kill some tree to let the villager escape

that is when i should get to talk to wyress helene in the mill and get the quest , i watch a video on youtube doing the exact thing but he get a different conversation that started the wyrd sisters

what should i do differently to get the second quest line