Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Whats a good CP level to start attempting to do vMA?

Freakquent
Freakquent
✭✭
Currently 255 CP, and all cp160 purple gear, my build is right, my skills are right, but I can't get past the first boss of vMA.
I know that I could probably do it if my gear were better and if i knew the mechanics better but like, I don't want to spend hours on it just so that I could not be able to finish it.
CP400+
PC/NA PVP: BWB, Trueflame, Haderus & Azura's
Typically known as Eunil - Peio - Dobrev
Pugz - Imperial Trade Union - The Guardians Galore
  • Totalitarian
    Totalitarian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Generally, ~cp 300 is considered a minimum.

@Alcast made this great video, and I would recommend you watch all of it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uS1YYuP3FDs

Give us an idea of your build, class, gear, etc.

Also, your first clear is going to be several hours. I haven't finished my 1st clear, but I've spent ~5 hours to get to final boss. Although that was with several breaks, and had I not taken breaks, I probably would have gotten to final boss in 2.5 hours.
    PC NA CP 531+
    Aedric Fury Sits Around Doing Nothing
    Sola Auroron Magicka Templar
    Lunaria Chimeri Magicka Dragonknight
    The Chosen of the Storm Stamina Sorcerer
    Ward-Scales Magicka Nightblade
    Sanctius Luxen Stamina Templar
    Nerwaye Auroron Magicka Sorcerer
    Warden Vyrkyl Stamina Dragonknight
    The Ninth Adventurer Stamina Nightblade
    Magna-Sola Magicka Templar
    The Celestial Lady Magicka Templar
    Read their adventures!
    The Celestial Lady
  • Bouldercleave
    Bouldercleave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I'm at Cp 215 - all gold crafted gear, good agility jewelry, and gold crafted weapons.

I got to boss 3. I can SMOKE a single target on almost anything, but seem super squishy when anything over 3 mobs are involved. I also refuse to watch videos and study mechanics of a dungeon. For me it becomes work at that point and no longer is fun.

I doubt I will ever see the end of vMSA
  • Freakquent
    Freakquent
    ✭✭
    Generally, ~cp 300 is considered a minimum.

@Alcast made this great video, and I would recommend you watch all of it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uS1YYuP3FDs

Give us an idea of your build, class, gear, etc.

Also, your first clear is going to be several hours. I haven't finished my 1st clear, but I've spent ~5 hours to get to final boss. Although that was with several breaks, and had I not taken breaks, I probably would have gotten to final boss in 2.5 hours.

Magblade, TBS w/ Shadow and Thief, about 15k+ single target damage. (30k impales) DW and Resto.
    CP400+
    PC/NA PVP: BWB, Trueflame, Haderus & Azura's
    Typically known as Eunil - Peio - Dobrev
    Pugz - Imperial Trade Union - The Guardians Galore
  • undefeatdgaul
    undefeatdgaul
    ✭✭✭
    Im 202CP Stamplar. I gave it my best shot and got to the argonian boss level (I think its 7) but I couldnt get past it & I almost threw my Xbox out the window I was so pissed. I feel like a kept dying for literally no reason at all. I wasnt running into plants, I was trying to make sure I cleansed the poison quick. I dunno Im going to wait and not go back until im 300ish like totalitarian said.