Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

is there a way to find a group for side quests

DcManiac2807
DcManiac2807
Soul Shriven
Is there a way to find a group for side quests and not dungeons.

Best Answer

• AntMan100673
    AntMan100673
    ✭✭✭
    Standing by the quest giver and doing the 'group up?' emote if anyone else turns up is the only thing I can think of. Unless you're doing quests well above your level you shouldn't really need a group on quests anyway.
    EU - EP - Dunmer - Dragonknight - Magicka DPS - CP160

GT: AntMan100673
    Answer ✓
  • xMandyxMayx
    xMandyxMayx
    Soul Shriven
    What about the wrath of sithis? I definitely need help. I'm level 31 and I've died about 10x it sux
  • AntMan100673
    AntMan100673
    ✭✭✭
    What about the wrath of sithis? I definitely need help. I'm level 31 and I've died about 10x it sux

Well even though you're battle levelled in dlc zones so they can be done at any level I'd say they're probably more aimed towards level 50 characters. At level 31 you wont have any champion points and are probably missing some useful passive skills so I'd class this quest as well above your level. As long as its not solo (I cant remember if it is or not) then all I can suggest is to hang around the entrance for someone else to turn up and go through it at the same time as them. Other than that if you're in any guilds ask if someone could help you.

PS. The next quest is probably even harder so I'd put it on the back burner until you've improved your character a bit more
    EU - EP - Dunmer - Dragonknight - Magicka DPS - CP160

GT: AntMan100673
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Is this the one in the Church?

It took me a while to do this. I basically ran around during his AoE phase keeping the pillars between me and him. Took me a few wipes to take this one out.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"