Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Good players that work together wanted AD PVP. PS4

WeylandLabs
WeylandLabs
✭✭✭✭✭
Well its no secret that most everybody on AD has a Youtube Twitch solo build. Unfortunately nobody can work together to form a small group 6 or less Tanks, Healers and DPS. So i would like to form something small not a guild just 6 players that can work well together and compliment each others builds and play style.

If this doesn't work, going on the forums to ask for players that want to work together and win. Kinda Sad...

Sure thier are good players out there that work together correctly unfortunately they only care farming AP and passing Emporer. Thus losing the campaign lol pointless...

I have a group build that nobody on AD understands what to do lol Please help ...
  • MalagenR
    MalagenR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PSN: Rahman_TKE - I'm not 50 yet but will be strictly pvping once I get all my main questes done etc. sitting at level 39 right now. I'll still roll with you and pocket heal / cc if you're any good.
  • DPG76
    DPG76
    ✭✭✭
    i'd like to see your group build for one ,and i think things are gonna improve with text chat certainly on EU server (simply because its easier to read than to listen when you speak another another language)

i've ran a few good groups bit indeed the comunication isn't goal centered
  • davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd run with a small group. Have vet 501 in all classes, mostly stam NB for Pvp. Would love to do some new stuff that is more than running the same dang circles.
  • WeylandLabs
    WeylandLabs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will showcase in a Youtube video of what i mean as utility build. And how that works in a small group. The downside is that i run solo 90% of the time and running into huge zergs and love diving right into them neagting, rooting and fearing. The problem is i look back to see nobody pushing and light attacking spamming frags, snipe, etc, etc.

Again if you can leave your psn id i will send you a friend request.This sounds kinda nerdy but you have to think of your build on a different level. Meaning small group play witch nobody has on youtube.

A build that will benifit the other person, not a trial build, pve build a kind of play style, gear and skills that nobody seems to grasp in the eso community.

MY BUILD : Orc Sorc "Storc"
    2 MALUBETH OR BLOOD SPAWN
    5 BLACKROSE
    5 FASALLA'S GUILE
    ALL GOLD
    Resource monster...

• Hashtag_
    Hashtag_
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You always see me in Cyro but I never get invite
  • Chilla_Deluxe
    Chilla_Deluxe
    ✭✭✭
    Well its no secret that most everybody on AD has a Youtube Twitch solo build. Unfortunately nobody can work together to form a small group 6 or less Tanks, Healers and DPS. So i would like to form something small not a guild just 6 players that can work well together and compliment each others builds and play style.

If this doesn't work, going on the forums to ask for players that want to work together and win. Kinda Sad...

Sure thier are good players out there that work together correctly unfortunately they only care farming AP and passing Emporer. Thus losing the campaign lol pointless...

I have a group build that nobody on AD understands what to do lol Please help ...

Eu or NA?
    Edited by Chilla_Deluxe on August 18, 2016 9:44AM
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Hashtag_ I am always in area chat saying what to do and look for the players that are helping me push the entire zerg back.

Whats ur psn ? I will invite you and help with your build to benifit the group.

• WeylandLabs
    WeylandLabs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Hashtag_
    Hashtag_
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Hashtag_ I am always in area chat saying what to do and look for the players that are helping me push the entire zerg back.

Whats ur psn ? I will invite you and help with your build to benifit the group.

You know me, we were in Freelance together. #Reflex