The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

The Tamriel Times [ENG] [EU]

Mindmadness
Hello!

As the name might reveal, The Tamriel Times is a newspaper coming into european megaserver. The guild is recruiting people to gather stories and gossip. For good stories you will even get payed! You don't even have to be a member, you can tip off your stories as outsider too. But by joining into the guild, you will get access to our network and be part of the "big paper" all the time. There's still sections like economy, guild drama etc to be fulfilled.

Our end-game is to have subs and run a full time newspaper! It's something unique and I'm very excited about it and I'm sure there are some like-minded people that would be interested into this kind of action. The guild doesn't have any faction restrictions because you will never know where you find greatest stories! If you got interested, contact me in-game: @Geralt2743.

- The Tamriel Times
Edited by Mindmadness on August 13, 2016 10:09PM