Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Undaunted Sets Still in ESO?

Almakor
Almakor
✭✭✭
After I I reached v16 I stopped doing Undaunted dailies because Unweaver, Bastion, etc were all stuck at v14. Now with the new update I started doing them again since the new update was supposed to make ALL loot match the player's level up to c160. But despite do a week of dailies I haven't gotten a single Undaunted set. Are they still giving those out?
Edited by Almakor on August 13, 2016 9:23PM
  • WuffyCerulei
    WuffyCerulei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It would be nice to get those sets scaled to cp160 and drop consistently WITH monster shoulders. However, ZOS, if you do plan on scaling these sets, DO NOT ADD TRAINING AND PROSPEROUS TRAITS.
    For the love of Kyne, buff sorc. PC NACP 2100+Star-Sïnger - Khajiit Magicka Sorc - EP Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror vMA/vBRP/vDSA no death/vHel Ra HM/vAA HM/vSO HM/vMoL HM/vHoF HM/vAS +2/vCR+3/vSS HMs/vKA HMs/vVH/vRG Oax HM/vDSR
  • Almakor
    Almakor
    ✭✭✭
    They should also included weapons and jewelry in the Undaunted sets.