Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Which char should I choose

Ardelli
Ardelli
Hi all!

Im pretty new in game and ive played 3 different chars so far. Ive got magtemplar and sorc and stam nightblade. My question is, which char would be the best for me. I play solo 99.99% of the time so what would be the best solo char? I like them all but I think its time to choose..

Best Answers

• DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    For questing, all three are pretty easy, although Templar is the easiest for solo. For pvp, stamina nightblade is your choice for solo :)
    Answer ✓
  • DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nightblade is perfect! Definitely one of the strongest and fun to play from my experience as well
    Answer ✓
  • Ardelli
    Ardelli
    Oops double post
    Edited by Ardelli on August 13, 2016 2:40PM
  • Ardelli
    Ardelli
    Thanks for the reply. That helped. So far nightblade has been my favorite so I think ill just keep practising with it. :)