Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How do I access my craft bag?

leeny
leeny
Hi, I know when I go to the enchanting table I have runes in my inventory that appear that I want to sell, but they never appear in my inventory when I'm at the merchant. Same with crafting materials. I have ESO Plus so I have the crafting bag, but I'm not sure how to access it. Thanks for any help!
  • itehache
    itehache
    ✭✭✭✭
    Open your inventory, select the crafting bag, put your mouse on the item you want to retrieve, and retrieve it.
    It will then appear to your "normal" bag :smile:
  • SHADOW2KK
    SHADOW2KK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Get Lazy Writ Crafter, as long as you have mats for the writs, the addon will retrieve and do all writs bar Provisioning for some reason.

Essential for writs on numerous alts.

Once I was a lamb, playing in a green field. Then the wolves came. Now I am an eagle and I fly in a different universe.

Been taking heads since TeS 3 Morrowind..

Been enjoying PvP tears since 2014

LvL 50 - Dragon Knight EP [PC-EU] = Illuvutar = Ex The Wabbajack = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Legendary Blades = Evil Ninja/Dueller = (StamBlade)
    LvL 50 - Sorcerer DC [PC-EU] = Daemon Lord = (Mag Sorc)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Khal-Bladez = (Mag DK)
    LvL 50 - Dragon Knight DC [PC-EU] = Tenakha Khan = (Stam DK)
    LvL 50 - Templar DC [PC-EU]] = Blades The Disgruntled = (Stamplar)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Ghost Blades = (Assassin)
    LvL 50 - Night Blade DC [PC-EU] = Malekith The Shadow = (Mag NB)
    LvL 50 - Warden DC [PC-EU] = Crimson Blades = (Stamden)

Guild Master of The Bringers Of The Storm.
    Harrods

Member Of The Old Guard
    PC Closed Betas 2013

PC Mastah Race

Anook Page anook.com/shadow2kk

Been playing since Beta and Early Access

• Travy_2Hype
    Travy_2Hype
    ✭✭✭
    leeny wrote: »
    Hi, I know when I go to the enchanting table I have runes in my inventory that appear that I want to sell, but they never appear in my inventory when I'm at the merchant. Same with crafting materials. I have ESO Plus so I have the crafting bag, but I'm not sure how to access it. Thanks for any help!

If you're on Console, at least for XB1:

Start -> Inventory -> RB Button -> You're there ^_^
    From there use A to retrieve whatever it is you wish you remove from your crafting bag and put into your inventory.
    X-Box: EU

Orc Stamina DragonKnight - Tank
    Altmer Magicka Templar - DPS
    Redguard Stamina Sorcerer - DPS
  • cjhhickman39
    cjhhickman39
    ✭✭✭✭
    And now for ps-4 pull up inventory hit R-1 your there