Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

A question about Dro-m'Athra crafting style...

LadyNalcarya
LadyNalcarya
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Do the crafted Dro-m'Athra weapons have the same dark blue glow as Moondancer/Alcosh/other MoL set items?
For example:
7MiLmMS.png
Edited by LadyNalcarya on August 12, 2016 2:58PM
Dro-m'Athra Destroyer | Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor | Voice of Reason

PC/EU
  • BackFreckle
    BackFreckle
    ✭✭✭
    No.

According to Alcasts stream
    Lara Dorren - Breton Templar
    Morzann - High Elf Nightblade
    Orik - Nord Dragonknight
    Oromis - High Elf Sorcerer
    Ellaria Sand - Redguard Sorcerer
    Solara - Dark Elf Dragonknight
    N'guvu Mojeda - Khajiit Sorcerer
    Lady Pakura - Dark Elf Dragonknight
    Solembum - Khajiit Drafonknight
    AD//PS4//NA
    PSN - KuruptGamer
  • VoiDGhOs7
    VoiDGhOs7
    ✭✭✭✭
    Woeler said also in another thread that the armor/weapons from vMoL have unique effects and the crafted don't have it.
  • LadyNalcarya
    LadyNalcarya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @BackFreckle @VoiDGhOs7
    Ah, that's too bad. :( I wanted to have Tava's mace and shield with that fancy glow.
    Thanks for the answers!
    Edited by LadyNalcarya on August 12, 2016 3:14PM

PC/EU
  • Kammakazi
    Kammakazi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Owyxsok.png
    AXqz0g6.png
  • LadyNalcarya
    LadyNalcarya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Kammakazi
    Thanks for the pics!
    Its strange though, that the armor parts have this glowy effect while weapons dont...

PC/EU
  • Gilliamtherogue
    Gilliamtherogue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The crafted weapons don't get a glow, however they have their own unique thing on them. If you notice the blue runic lines in the picture above, the weapons inherit these when you craft them. No glowy purple stuff, but the metal parts of the weapons are covered in the blue notches.
    Old member of The Order of Mundus, Mostly Harmless, Hostile, and Genesis Elite. Avid theorycrafter. Herald to competitive stamina DPS pre 1.5. How far we've come!

Have questions? Send me a message on the forums or my other social media. Seeing people learn is my dream and passion.

Guides and other fun videos at https://youtube.com/c/gilliamtherogue
  • helediron
    helediron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crafted sample from voidsteel:
    Screenshot_20160810_230722.png
    On hiatus. PC,EU,AD - crafting completionist - @helediron 900+ cp, @helestor 1000+ cp, @helestar 800+ cp, @helester 700+ cp - Dragonborn Z Suomikilta, Harrods, Master Crafter. - Blog - Crafthouse: all stations, all munduses, all dummies, open to everyone
  • LadyNalcarya
    LadyNalcarya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the replies :)

PC/EU
  • Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Neon stripes everywhere. Wow, the Dro-m'Athra motif is really ugly. Would have been nice if they had done something a bit more tasteful and classy.

But then again, since neon orange is all over the Hist dlc with the guar and amberplasm skin, I suppose this is the new visual direction ZOS are going. What happened, ZOS? You used to look so good =(

(on the positive side the new Order of the Hour motif is really nice, so there is that).