Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[Xbox EU] Normal Maw of Lorkhaj farm runs.

Izaki
Izaki
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Greetings,

I'd like to set-up a few normal Maw of Lorkhaj farming runs for all the great sets that are out there. I thought it would be a good idea to get some people together on the forums because a lot of players don't get the chance to get a group going in game as communication on Xbox is fairly tough (not a lot of players in zone chats etc.). A lot of people are also struggling to find a decent trials guild even at CP160+, so this could be a nice discovery (and the gear to top it off :wink: ). Obviously, Maw of Lorkhaj is the hardest trial even on normal difficulty so make sure you're at least at CP160.

There's just one requirement: look up the mechanics online beforehand. I and a few others will also explain the mechanics to the fights before we start the farming but it is better that people don't go clueless in there. It will be easier for everyone :wink:

Notice that these runs, although on normal difficulty, will be scaled to CP160.

We will have a core team of 4. So 8 spots are available for this specific group, BUT if we have more players wanting to do the farm runs we will definetly split up into as many groups as needed, so no need to worry, no one will get dropped out.

Drop a comment below with your gamertag, your availability and your role (DD,H or T). Make sure to state the time at which you will be online and also for how long you will be staying. If you have any questions you can ask those in your comment also.
My gamertag is IzakiBrotherSs if you need it, but try to keep the disscussion on the forum for convinience. I'll be online and available for messages starting from 9:00 PM BST.
Edited by Izaki on August 22, 2016 8:42PM
@ Izaki #PCEU
#FrenchKiss #GoneFor2YearsAndMyGuildDoesn'tRaidAnymore
#MoreDPSthanYou
#Stamblade
  • dmfrye
    dmfrye
    Soul Shriven
    I would love to join. I've been playing for a bought a week now and greatly enjoying this game but started to get to a point where I need a guild and some help from more experienced players. I'm lvl 34 NB Khajiit T/Dps build and still looking for a pvp/pve guild. I play everyday pretty much.
    Char- Danny-Boi
    Gamertag- HallowWhale28
    I'll be on in about 30 mins :)
    Edited by dmfrye on August 12, 2016 5:37PM
  • Izaki
    Izaki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    dmfrye wrote: »
    I would love to join. I've been playing for a bought a week now and greatly enjoying this game but started to get to a point where I need a guild and some help from more experienced players. I'm lvl 34 NB Khajiit T/Dps build and still looking for a pvp/pve guild. I play everyday pretty much.
    Char- Danny-Boi
    Gamertag- HallowWhale28
    I'll be on in about 30 mins :)

Hey man! I'm sorry but the thing is its a farm for end-game gear and well you really should be at max level for this to be even beneficial to you. The drops you will be getting will certainly be good but at level 34 you don't need any best in slot gear at this point. And the trial is the hardest in the game even on normal difficulty so the input from a level 34 just wouldn't be enough... This is really for people CP160+...

I'm really sorry I didn't make it clear enough that only end-game level players would be wanted for this undertaking... :/
    @ Izaki #PCEU
    #MoreDPSthanYou
    #Stamblade
  • dmfrye
    dmfrye
    Soul Shriven
    Ok well any advice for leveling up or what should I be doing? Trying to level up fast and then join a guild or group and get gear or explore everything I can and level up on my own?
  • Daishichi
    Daishichi
    ✭✭✭
    I am looking for a group to farm the new motif from MoL...I'll send you a friend request once I'm home tonight, but you're welcome to beat me to it (SpideySorc). I have only recently tried out Trials, did Hel Ra and SO, but I will look up the boss mechanics.
    Gamertag: SpideyGuy73
    Xbox One NA
    Grand Master Crafter
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    You still doing these runs or farming any others?

Really looking to get into these. Ran sanctum, hell ra and AA a few times on normal already, no good drops unfortunately.

I dps on my stam Sorc.
  • Izaki
    Izaki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yeah guys this offer is still of actuality, I still need to get my perfect Moondancer pieces, so you're very welcome to send me messages and we'll see if we can get some people together and do some farming.

@Brrrofski Yeah sure, Stam Sorcs are very strong too with proper set-up and group support I've seen people pull 50k+ DPS :open_mouth: So you're very welcome to join when you've got time, just drop me a message and I'll see if I can get a run going.

@Daishichi Yep, like I said just send me a message (or a friend request its up to you :lol: The mechanics are reasonably easy once you understand them, at least in normal Maw (in vet its HELL). Most important part is the Twins bosses, a lot of people don't get them too well and we'd get stuck for an hour on a farm run. We'll do a quick explaination whenever someone joins, so you should be fine! :smile:
    @ Izaki #PCEU
    #MoreDPSthanYou
    #Stamblade
  • Izaki
    Izaki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    dmfrye wrote: »
    Ok well any advice for leveling up or what should I be doing? Trying to level up fast and then join a guild or group and get gear or explore everything I can and level up on my own?

@dmfrye For levelling, I personally took it slow. Did every quest in every area. Its long but the devs made a beautiful game with very interesting quests and storylines. It took me around 300 hours to get my character to veteran rank 16 and now almost 600 hours later I'm at CP465 still taking it slow. There are a few guides out there that are relly helpful! :smile:

You want to go fast when grinding your second characters, in around 6 hours you're at max level and in another 6 hours you've got all the skills you need. But for you first character take it slow.
    @ Izaki #PCEU
    #MoreDPSthanYou
    #Stamblade