Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

need a master crafter

sukhpalbahga
sukhpalbahga
Soul Shriven
i am just starting out i need instic traits i am willing to pay around 50 gold and materials for you to make me traithope u can help me and my friends out thanks alot for reading this
  • sukhpalbahga
    sukhpalbahga
    Soul Shriven
    pc version i prefer soul shriven style
  • Danksta
    Danksta
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Intricate trait can't be created by players. You can however buy them from traders, but they usually go for about 500 gold.
    BawKinTackWarDs PS4/NA

• sukhpalbahga
    sukhpalbahga
    Soul Shriven
    i just need traits @Danksta
    add me
  • Curragraigue
    Curragraigue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have no idea what you are asking for. If you just want traits for research it doesn't matter what the style is. If you want someone to make you a set of armour 50 gold is not going to entice anyone. You would be better of joining a guild and making friends with a crafter.
    PUG Life - the true test of your skill

18 characters, 17 max level, at least 1 Stam and 1 Mag of every class, 1 of every race and 1200+ CP

Tanked to Undaunted 9+ Mag and Stam of every class using Group Finder for 90+% of the Vet Dungeon runs
  • ZOS_JohanaB
    ZOS_JohanaB
    ✭✭✭✭
    We've closed this thread as trading and selling is not permitted on the forums per our guidelines. Please refrain from doing so in the future.
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.