The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Looking for a Price Finder

perogwin_ESO
perogwin_ESO
✭✭✭
Is there a simple to use mod out there for looking up going prices on a item you have in your inventory? I tried MM but it didn't work for what I was looking for. Just something that would give me a right click item or simple data entry field that would then scan all guild merchants for an average price without having to be in any Guilds myself?

Best Answer

• CHIMCHIMCheree
    CHIMCHIMCheree
    ✭✭✭
    To scan guild traders, you need to visit the guild trader. You won't be able to scan all guild traders without regularly travelling around and visiting each one. The addon Price Tracker will allow you to do this.

However, the reason why MM data is so much more valuable is that the price items are listed at is significantly different to the price people are actually willing to pay for items and scanning guild traders will not provide you with any sales data. The best you can do with listing data is take the minimum listing price, increase it by maybe 10% to account for really cheap listings and go with that. The average listing price is going to be significantly higher than the average value the market is actually willing to pay for the item.
    Edited by CHIMCHIMCheree on August 11, 2016 10:55PM
    Answer ✓