Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

need a stamina nightblade build to vMA

ng2084b14_ESO
Can some one link or post stamina nightblade build to finish veteran maelstrom arena?
  • Bouldercleave
    Bouldercleave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It certainly isn't the build that I currently use...

I suck at vMA. I will be following this thread closely!
  • Toomdad
    Toomdad
    ✭✭✭
  • Mac10murda
    Mac10murda
    ✭✭✭
    Lol
  • Bouldercleave
    Bouldercleave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Toomdad wrote: »

Nice - but most of the builds that you "google" are just horribly outdated. That's WHY we have a community here under the players helping players tab.

It's not called Google helping players.
  • Toomdad
    Toomdad
    ✭✭✭

Nice - but most of the builds that you "google" are just horribly outdated. That's WHY we have a community here under the players helping players tab.

While that was certainly a little tongue in cheek, really most of the recent links, especially the ones that specify builds that have completed vma are certainly still relevant. Certainly not ones from a year ago. As well as ones pointing to sites like Deltia and others that update their builds every patch. Instead of giving one single build that may or may not match the OP's load out or preferred style why not provide many links that they can go through and create/copy a build that fits best.
  • Bouldercleave
    Bouldercleave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Instead of giving one single build that may or may not match the OP's load out or preferred style why not provide many links that they can go through and create/copy a build that fits best.

LOL I agree 100% Why not provide that?
  • Nerdman9
    Nerdman9
    ✭✭
    Here is a video I put up today of a bit of a different build. More defensive then most. Give it a try and let me know what you think. https://youtu.be/wRNQQmugtPk
  • susmitds
    susmitds
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I respecced to Magicka NB to get Flawless Conqueror.
  • CallMeBigPapi
    All the Maelstrom Arena junkies I know use magicka builds for PvE, I've tried it with a stamina NB and I don't have nearly enough sustain
  • Arthalion1
    Arthalion1
    ✭✭✭
    I completed VMA for the first time at the weekend on my stamina nb. I used 5 Briarheart, 3 Agility, 1 Moleg Kena 1 Blood spawn. I'm not using set weapons right now, as I'm waiting for Maelstrom weapons.

To make it easier for your first time, I would highly recommend increasing your health. I was running 22K hp and the briarheart set certainly helps with survival. The proc is always up except for the 5 second cooldowns.

Let me know if you need advice on a particular stage. I'm finding my second run much much easier. I got to round 8 in about an hour on my second run, only one death until the ice round. I'll finish rounds 8 and 9 after the guaranteed weapon patch. I got a ring first run :(
  • ostrapz
    ostrapz
    ✭✭✭
    Look up andy s flawless vma run
    Xbox 1 NA
    Stamblade: Grand overlord
    Stamsorc: Major
    Magplar: Centurion
    551k vma
  • SADGOD
    SADGOD
    Soul Shriven
    Just did my first ever VMA a few days back using my stamblade. I used:
    • 5p TBS
    •1p velidreth, 1p kena
    -All divines but kena (haven't gotten it in divines yet)
    -All medium but heavy kena
    -All stamina enchants

•3p agility, 1wep damage and 2 stam recovery enchants
    •Random bow, precise with wep dmg enchant
    •Hundings daggers, wep damage and crusher enchants

Mundus: Thief and Shadow

SKILLS

Bar 1: Bow
    Poison Injection
    Endless Hail
    Razor Caltrops
    The skill that procs as Assassins Will (can't remember the name)
    Siphoning Attacks

Bar 2: Dual Wield
    Killers Blade
    Steel Tornado
    Surprise Attack
    Double Take
    Vigor

This might not be the optimal build but it got me through VMA, along with a few tripots here and there. Its really mainly about knowing the mechanics and killing stuff with precision. And spamming that Vigor.
    SESH
  • zacvanm
    zacvanm
    ✭✭✭
    SADGOD wrote: »
    Just did my first ever VMA a few days back using my stamblade. I used:
    • 5p TBS
    •1p velidreth, 1p kena
    -All divines but kena (haven't gotten it in divines yet)
    -All medium but heavy kena
    -All stamina enchants

•3p agility, 1wep damage and 2 stam recovery enchants
    •Random bow, precise with wep dmg enchant
    •Hundings daggers, wep damage and crusher enchants

Mundus: Thief and Shadow

SKILLS

Bar 1: Bow
    Poison Injection
    Endless Hail
    Razor Caltrops
    The skill that procs as Assassins Will (can't remember the name)
    Siphoning Attacks

Bar 2: Dual Wield
    Killers Blade
    Steel Tornado
    Surprise Attack
    Double Take
    Vigor

This might not be the optimal build but it got me through VMA, along with a few tripots here and there. Its really mainly about knowing the mechanics and killing stuff with precision. And spamming that Vigor.

This is near identical to my PvE Stamblade setup. Fast/Big DPS
    EP Nord StamDK PvP
    EP Breton Magplar PvP/PvE
    1750cp
    PS-NA
  • Githradiel
    Githradiel
    ✭✭
    My stamina nb build over 4,5k damage and over 2100k stamina reg or 4,1k damage and 2,3 stamina reg. Equipment Info under the video [german].

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Iw2SxRy3Z8

"Erst gespannt zweigt der Bogen seine Kraft"