The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Nudists & Swingers First Guild Trial

ArchMikem
ArchMikem
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
We're not a particularly large guild. There's only ever a dozen or so online at any one time, and even then the ones that decide to jump into the Guild Chat to hang out are fewer, but lately we've had some new additions and that's brought the number of us up to a point where our GM AZ Nate 420 thought we could finally organize our first Trial run. So one night we got together who we could, and headed to Craglorn.

We're not boasting anything. I think we scaled the Trial down to Level 45 or 48? It was my first Trial EVER as well, and our group wiped a few times on the one Boss that roots you with those Javelins, but we managed to get past it eventually, and then we found that typically Final Boss looking stairway, and I thought we should take a group photo!

0JmjIwC.png

It's quite dark, even after brightening it in a photo editor, but we plowed through the Boss in one go. :) Trials are incredibly interesting.

Thanks to;
TheCinnamonGrl
WithKindness (Great Tank in the making)
FFreaKz0iD
ExistingAtol42 (Healing up a storm)
Sawd0myz3r
ArenthianSniper

And AZ Nate 420 for being a pretty awesome Guild Master. May you never stop giving me tons of blue max stats food. :p
CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!