The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Banned for no reason

Shaloran
Shaloran
✭✭
I recently attempted logging on after a long vacation and it's saying I'm banned. I've never done a single thing to get banned. I tried to log onto the site for support and it won't even let me log on there.
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shaloran wrote: »
    Banned for no reason

popcorn.gif
  • Shaloran
    Shaloran
    ✭✭
    SirAndy wrote: »
    Banned for no reason

popcorn.gif

It's completely ridiculous. They screwed up huge this time for real.... I even had to make a new account to submit a ticket because my normal one was suspended. Has this happened to anyone else?
  • CHIMCHIMCheree
    CHIMCHIMCheree
    ✭✭✭
    It doesn't bode well for any counter-claim of always following the rules that you didn't read forum rules before discussing disciplinary actions, but that's none of my business.
  • Shaloran
    Shaloran
    ✭✭
    It doesn't bode well for any counter-claim of always following the rules that you didn't read forum rules before discussing disciplinary actions, but that's none of my business.

@CHIMCHIMCheree
    Yeah you may be right, but I wasn't sure of what else to do except try to get advice here since I can't access my account. I overlooked that rule, but I find it HIGHLY UNLIKELY that I overlooked a rule that would get me permanently banned without warning and with having no offences of any kind. I'm sure it's a mistake on their end, or I got hacked, which they would see regardless because of the change of IP. Don't accuse when you don't know the facts.
    Edited by Shaloran on August 11, 2016 1:48AM
  • LrdRahvin
    LrdRahvin
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Don't accuse when you don't know the facts.

Don't sell your account and stop cheating ;)
  • Shaloran
    Shaloran
    ✭✭
    LrdRahvin wrote: »

Dude, I never sold my account. I just want to play.....
  • Most_Awesome
    Most_Awesome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You thought Unlimited Ultimate spam would be fun didn't you ;) Just admit it
  • Shaloran
    Shaloran
    ✭✭
    LrdRahvin wrote: »

@LrdRahvin

Tell me this smart guy. If I sold my account then why would I continue to pay ESO plus membership for an account that isn't mine? I have reports to prove that to ESO personnel.
  • ZOS_Ragnar
    ZOS_Ragnar
    admin
    We are closing this thread. We do not allow the discussion of disciplinary actions on the forum. If you have any questions or concerns about a disciplinary action you can submit an appeal.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.