Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU for maintenance – April 24, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – April 24, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – April 24, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
Hireling Statistics Over 5 Months (+270 Mails)
Edited by Reorx_Holybeard on August 10, 2016 3:43PM
I've been wanting to compile the chance of obtaining materials through the hireling mails for a while now and managed to find some time this week to do so:
Hireling Statistics -- Google Docs Link
The statistics were collected with my uespLog add-on
and compiled/sorted with a custom Python script. I choose a period of 155 days (7 March - 9 August) which comprised roughly 270 mails each from Blacksmithing, Clothing, Enchanting, Woodworking hirelings and 469 mails from the Provisioning hireling (total of 1543 hireling mails) . Most mails are with characters having maxed crafting and hireling passives although one character has 9/10 crafting passives to get writs in Craglorn and there are a few mails with lower crafting/hireling levels mixed in.
A few observations and notes.
- A total of 25 gold temper materials were received (6 Tempers, 8 Wax, 11 Rosin) during this period. This works out to around 1 gold temper per 32 mails (16 days).
- When taking into account the raw materials received this would contribute about 3-4 more temper materials/trade from refining during the entire period (overall total of 35 tempers, 1 temper every 23 mails).
- A total of 11 Reporas, 17 Itades, and 9 Kutas were obtained. This works out to a Kuta every 30 mails (15 days).
- In order to craft a full set of Gold CP160 from only hireling materials from one character it would take around 1.5 years (mainly due to gold tempers).
- Clothing materials are split in half compared to Blacksmithing/Woodworking: roughly 50% Medium and 50% Light.
If you'd like me to get some specific statistic not included here just let me know.
Reorx Holybeard -- NA/PC
Founder/Admin of www.uesp.net
-- UESP ESO Guilds
Creator of the "Best" ESO Build Editor
I'm on a quest to build the world's toughest USB drive