The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 13
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How do you make major vitality pots?

leepalmer95
leepalmer95
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Also what other effect can you make on them? Imov/speed? Etc...

If people could list there pots and the effects and items would be appreciated.

I haven't really gone into the new alchemy things, still happy with tri-pots and imov/speed pots.
PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
  • Tevalaur
    Tevalaur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Multi-effect Poisons & Best Potions

Vitality is found on:
    • Beetle Scuttle
    • Butterfly Wing (use in 3-ingredient combinations with Bugloss to add "Restore Health" effect -- or with Scrib Jelly or Spider Egg to add "Sustained Restore Health" effect)
    • Fleshfly Larva
    • Torchbug Thorax

Bonus: spreadsheet to decipher other combinations
    Edited by Tevalaur on August 10, 2016 5:52AM
    Is Uncle John's band calling you? Do you daydream about Sugar Magnolias? Is your favorite sunflower a China Cat? Tired of Truckin' alone to Terrapin Station? If so, share some Space with other hippies & deadheads in the guild Sunshine Daydream! Send a message in game (PC-NA) to Kaibeth for your invitation.
    Options
  • xRIVALENx
    xRIVALENx
    ✭✭✭
    Lingering Health Potion with Major Vitality - Butterfly Wing, Scrib Jelly and Torchbug Thorax
    Options
  • Tevalaur
    Tevalaur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    xRIVALENx wrote: »
    Lingering Health Potion with Major Vitality - Butterfly Wing, Scrib Jelly and Torchbug Thorax

Butterfly Wing + Scrib Jelly + Beetle Scuttle or Torchbug Thorax both make that combination. Other combinations from my prior post seem to cancel each other out so don't give both effects. Use Beetle Scuttle or Torchbug Thorax, whichever you have an abundance of, to get the same effects though.

P.S. I need to stop answering crafting questions when it's too late at night for me to be going on the server and double-checking things as the other combinations from my prior post have effects which cancel out some of the desired effects.
    Is Uncle John's band calling you? Do you daydream about Sugar Magnolias? Is your favorite sunflower a China Cat? Tired of Truckin' alone to Terrapin Station? If so, share some Space with other hippies & deadheads in the guild Sunshine Daydream! Send a message in game (PC-NA) to Kaibeth for your invitation.
    Options