The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

My Elder Scrolls Art! (Sings-In-Shade)

j.greenmanb16_ESO
j.greenmanb16_ESO
✭✭✭
I have been doing Elder Scrolls art since ESO launched and it has just dawned on me to have a thread on the official forums :open_mouth:

Here is a link to my thread on Teso-RP where I am best known as Sings-In-Shade or Jubes! Clicky clicky!

And I will start this thread off with something VERY different from my usual elder scrolls art: A digital piece done by my inexperienced digital hand

Cheers!

shadeonguar3_by_shotliver-dadata1.jpg
"You are brave and you are strong, of this there is no doubt. But without me at your side, your deeds will go unknown, your death unwept and your story unsung - Sings-In-Shade, the Argonian Bard
  • menedhyn
    menedhyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is a cracking portfolio of work. As others have said, you have a wonderful style and I really like the little details you include. Love those Argonians! Much respect.
    'Pure rains make sweet rivers'
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You are an incredibly skilled sketch artist.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • Elara_Northwind
    Elara_Northwind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Wow, you are so talented! Beautiful work :smile:
    Sorcerer, Templar, Wolf Collector, Housing Addict!

GM of Salted Wings Tavern and Salted Wings Housing 🏠🌻

'A House is Built with Boards and Beams, a Home is Built with Love and Dreams'

Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/c/ElaraNorthwind
  • Bearded_Gorilla
    Great work love it, keep it up.
    - Level 36 - Nord - Nightblade - Ebonheart Pact - EU -
    - Wood worker/ Clothier - Archer/2H -
    - Unattired Elven Dancers -