Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Need a 9 trait crafter for help pickin flowers

Mac10murda
Mac10murda
✭✭✭
Need a 9 trait crafter to group up with and show me how to pick flowers and refine stuff na ps4
  • DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Why would you need someone with 9 traits for that? I'm a little confused
  • Tevalaur
    Tevalaur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do the certification tutorial to learn how to gather/refine/craft; it's available anytime after reaching character level 6.
    Is Uncle John's band calling you? Do you daydream about Sugar Magnolias? Is your favorite sunflower a China Cat? Tired of Truckin' alone to Terrapin Station? If so, share some Space with other hippies & deadheads in the guild Sunshine Daydream! Send a message in game (PC-NA) to Kaibeth for your invitation.
  • Mac10murda
    Mac10murda
    ✭✭✭
    Lol
  • Mac10murda
    Mac10murda
    ✭✭✭
    I just think someone who can craft 9 trait LA on na ps4 would be the best person to teach me how to refine stuff
  • Tevalaur
    Tevalaur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1. You gather a minimum of 10 raw materials.
    2. You go to a crafting bench.
    3. You select the "Refinement" tab.
    4. You double-click the type of item you wish to refine.
    5. Press the "R" to Refine.

Learning 9 traits takes about a year. Learning to refine can be done in the first 5 minutes of game play. Your request is tantamount to demanding someone with a PhD teach you the ABCs.

Also, in ESO crafting, the term "flowers" generally refers to alchemy ingredients which don't get refined. Although light armor materials are also flowers, so presumably that's what you want help with.
    Edited by Tevalaur on August 10, 2016 1:48AM
    Is Uncle John's band calling you? Do you daydream about Sugar Magnolias? Is your favorite sunflower a China Cat? Tired of Truckin' alone to Terrapin Station? If so, share some Space with other hippies & deadheads in the guild Sunshine Daydream! Send a message in game (PC-NA) to Kaibeth for your invitation.
  • DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I can craft 9 traits LA but it really has no relevance to refining. To refine you just need the raw material and spam the refine button. Although you want to have THREE skill points into the "Unraveling" passive to increase your chances of refining gold materials from your raw materials
  • Danksta
    Danksta
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I know 9 triats, but I won't help you pick flowers.
    BawKinTackWarDs PS4/NA