Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Where can I farm rubedo leather?

prohunter654
So I'm on Xbox and I have a few level 50s but I have no clue where I can find a decent spot to grind Rubedo and rubedite. Any know a good grinding spot or maybe a certain guild that sells it for cheap?
  • Mysteri0n
    Mysteri0n
    ✭✭✭
    For rubedo leather try the bat grind in old orsinium
    Lore Council Conclave of Shadows, Trade Council in Knights Arcanum
    Officer Celestials of Nirn, Proud Member of Enders Jeesh .Stam Sorc Since Beta 2014
    #ARGONIANMASTERRACE
  • Mysteri0n
    Mysteri0n
    ✭✭✭
    Make sure your craft level is lvl 50 with all the skill points
    Lore Council Conclave of Shadows, Trade Council in Knights Arcanum
    Officer Celestials of Nirn, Proud Member of Enders Jeesh .Stam Sorc Since Beta 2014
    #ARGONIANMASTERRACE
  • Tevalaur
    Tevalaur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can gather top level mats in the DLC areas.
    Is Uncle John's band calling you? Do you daydream about Sugar Magnolias? Is your favorite sunflower a China Cat? Tired of Truckin' alone to Terrapin Station? If so, share some Space with other hippies & deadheads in the guild Sunshine Daydream! Send a message in game (PC-NA) to Kaibeth for your invitation.
  • Jciampi
    Jciampi
    ✭✭✭
    Tevalaur wrote: »

That's what I do. Get mad rubedite ore. And farm skeevers in those areas for easy rubedo leather. Plus Anytime I get like $20k saved I'll spend like $14k on a 200 stack of it. Don't ever spend $20k people ask for it. You can easily find em cheaper.
  • FriedEggSandwich
    FriedEggSandwich
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mysteri0n wrote: »
    For rubedo leather try the bat grind in old orsinium

+1 for old orsinium, it's all groups of bears and harpies which drop rubedo leather. I don't have a need for it but I have around 2k just from grinding cp.
    PC | EU
  • Bouldercleave
    Bouldercleave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I have a run that I do on the Gold coast if you have the DLC. Just outside of Anvil there is a circular path of wolves and lions that nets about 100 - 120 leather an hour plus you get great grinding XP doing it.
  • davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nikolvaras kennel in Wrothgar. Dozens of durzogs in a loop. Also, dozens of them to the east of statul way shrine, easy to aggro tons and kill to farm.
  • Wreuntzylla
    Wreuntzylla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Tevalaur wrote: »

I tried the new DLC area in Shadowfen. No rubedo.
  • Jimboo84
    Jimboo84
    ✭✭✭
    So I'm on Xbox and I have a few level 50s but I have no clue where I can find a decent spot to grind Rubedo and rubedite. Any know a good grinding spot or maybe a certain guild that sells it for cheap?

Tons of them in Wrothgar.
    Jimerio / Magicka Sorcerer / PvP & PvE / Master Crafter(Woodworking, Blacksmithing, Alchemy, Provisioning, Enchanting, Clothing) / DD & Heal / CP560+ / Aldmeri Dominion / PC / EU