The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Beyond Infinity: World First Vet Maw of Lorkhaj Hard Mode!

• Acid_Glow
    Acid_Glow
    ✭✭✭
    Congrats Great Job!!!

PS4 Username AcidGlow
    {}Guilds{}
    Marmalade Boys
    ============================================ Characters ======================================================
    Morel Mackernasy Mag DK DPS
    Fuji-tora Magicka Mag Sorc DPS
    Heals-with-Skooma Healer
    Sajin Komamura Stam Night Blade Khajiit DPS
    Fire-King ReinHeardt Orc Stam DK DPS

• Nighn_9
    Nighn_9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    nice!
    NA / PC
    November Beta 2013
    WEBSITE LINK MY TWITCH
    WEBSITE LINK MY YOUTUBE
  • Woeler
    Woeler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Grats to you all... pretty impressive feat!
    Jekerl wrote: »
    Congrats! Nice job!

Thanks guys! And thanks for the awesome content! Looking forward to the next raid!
  • UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Woeler wrote: »
    Grats to you all... pretty impressive feat!
    Jekerl wrote: »
    Congrats! Nice job!

Thanks guys! And thanks for the awesome content! Looking forward to the next raid!

And I'm sure many a forumgoer will eagerly await the tale of how your team conquers it ;)
    Guildmaster of Power With Numbers in PS4 NA Server's Aldmeri Dominion.
    Proud Founder of the Yaysay cult! DOWN WITH THE NAYSAY CULT!! #ToxicRemedy
  • OrphanHelgen
    OrphanHelgen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Gz. Well done. Well earned.
    PC, EU server, Ebonheart Pact

Finally a reason not to play League of Legends
  • AnnieBeGood
    AnnieBeGood
    ✭✭✭✭
    I cheered with all of you at the end...... so impressive guys! Really really good job! Huge congratulations!
    Gulrosa V160 Templar -healer and master crafter
    Annie Spaceshifter V160 magica NB - just a thieving assassin, now retired
    Katerina - 'Daedric Annie' - V160 Stamina DK - now bank alt, wardrobe mistress
    Anni Bee - Vet 160Templar - pvp magica templar - Daedric Lord Slayer
    Lily Malone - stam sorc - pve goddess
    Rey of Jakku Plain - Vet 160 - magica templar dd
    Savanna - magica warden, still learning to play
    and several babies...... learning to ride
    EU server, pc and All for the Pact
    Alith, the best guild in the EU
  • anitajoneb17_ESO
    anitajoneb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very impressive. ESO Olympics !!

Congratulations, guys. I truly admire this kind of things.

And, on a side note, sort of happy that it wasn't Hodor 1st this time. Nothing against Hodor, it's just that we, as "the audience", like to see some uncertainty in the competition, and you sure are making things captivating !

Keep up the good work. Sometimes I wish I were a really good player or even could become one. But watching you being that good is a pleasure too.

• DisgracefulMind
    DisgracefulMind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Congrats you guys!
    Unfortunate magicka warden main.
    PC/NA Server
    Fairweather Friends
    Retired to baby bgs forever. Leave me alone.
  • Tiitus
    Tiitus
    ✭✭✭✭
    videos and achievements like these are why i love mmorpg's, tht moment when you clear a "raid" or piece of content that required team work and dedication makes it all worth it! @ZOS take note players like challenging content (no not grindy content, content with mechanics that offer challenge along with equal reward).

With that said congratz to you all, calm and precise.. Amazing job!
  • Matem
    Matem
    ✭✭✭
    Congrats guys, amazing work! Makes me wanna come back to eso :)
  • pretzl
    pretzl
    ✭✭✭✭
    Matem wrote: »

motem wdfk y u lev eso?
    CP | Chronically Capped
    Characters | pretzL (Stamblade) , Brannbil (Stamplar) , Spicy pretzL (mDK) , Campingbil (MagSorc) , Saltkringla (Magplar) , Disco Dan (sDK) , Darth Salty (Mag NB) , Plebsorc (Stamsorc), pretzLeroni (Magplar), Mahoogler (pvp mDK)
    Guilds | HODOR & Who Pulled
    Kindling Power Magicka DK Build
    twitch.tv/pretzlcsgo
  • Senaxu
    Senaxu
    ✭✭✭
    Matem wrote: »

dude come back. You are needed here. Magicka Nb's are back with this patch my friend.
    Also have to say that this trial specially the hardmode was the best experience i had in the game. Hope that the ZOS dungeonteam will continue with such great raidcontent in the near future.

But first next step: No death run vMol and if we gona go really crazy.... no death with hm.... but thats just a dream
    Unbroken EU
    Senaxu - AD Sorcerer
    Senaxu's Smurf - DC Sorcerer
    PvE-Scores(2.1): AA: 1182439 - 06:58 | HR: 114065 - 06:56 | SO: 151067 - 12:27 | DSA: 23457 - 34:36

www.twitch.tv/senaxu
    "There is still room up"
  • lonewolf26
    lonewolf26
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Major congrats to you all.
  • Excelsiore
    Excelsiore
    ✭✭✭
    Thx Guy's for the very nice comments.
    Thx from the entire group ''The Animals'' from Beyond Infinity. B)

Excelsiore (Templar Heal), Raidguild: Unchained Animals
    World First Veteran Maw of Lorkhaj Hard Mode clear
    World First Sanctum Hardmode Clear (Dark Brotherhood)
    World First AA Hardmode Clear (Shadows of the Hist)
    World First Hel Ra Hardmode Clear (Shadows of the Hist)
  • UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

lol Memento much? Perhaps everyone in that group should get an in-game memento that plays back the audio from that moment for all to hear :p
    Guildmaster of Power With Numbers in PS4 NA Server's Aldmeri Dominion.
    Proud Founder of the Yaysay cult! DOWN WITH THE NAYSAY CULT!! #ToxicRemedy
  • Senaxu
    Senaxu
    ✭✭✭

@ZOS_Finn THX for the great trial content. you guys did an amazing job to create theese. looking forward for new challenges ;)
    Edited by Senaxu on August 13, 2016 3:55PM
    Unbroken EU
    Senaxu - AD Sorcerer
    Senaxu's Smurf - DC Sorcerer
    PvE-Scores(2.1): AA: 1182439 - 06:58 | HR: 114065 - 06:56 | SO: 151067 - 12:27 | DSA: 23457 - 34:36

www.twitch.tv/senaxu
    "There is still room up"
  • Publius_Scipio
    Publius_Scipio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry I got to ask. I have yet to touch this trial. But is this boss considered the single most difficult fight in ESO to date?

Also what do you mean "hard mode"? There is a hard mode on top of it already being vet difficulty?
  • kadar
    kadar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry I got to ask. I have yet to touch this trial. But is this boss considered the single most difficult fight in ESO to date?

Also what do you mean "hard mode"? There is a hard mode on top of it already being vet difficulty?

Yes. Doing a veteran Trial and triggering "Hard Mode" usually adds some kind of mechanic(s) or stats to the already veteran fight.
  • Publius_Scipio
    Publius_Scipio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Yes. Doing a veteran Trial and triggering "Hard Mode" usually adds some kind of mechanic(s) or stats to the already veteran fight.

So hard mode for example is like reading the tome before the final boss fight in vet Elden Hollow?
  • kadar
    kadar
    ✭✭✭✭✭

So hard mode for example is like reading the tome before the final boss fight in vet Elden Hollow?

Yup! What is it with bosses and their special tomes? Jeez, like...It's a book. Don't get all pissy when I burn it.
    *looks at Skoria, Warden, and Titan*
  • Publius_Scipio
    Publius_Scipio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Yup! What is it with bosses and their special tomes? Jeez, like...It's a book. Don't get all pissy when I burn it.

I get it now. I was just confused by "hard mode". Haven't seen it called that anywhere before. To me it is all just "vet mode".
  • Woeler
    Woeler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

It's the harderst fight in the game.
  • Daveheart
    Daveheart
    ✭✭✭✭

I get it now. I was just confused by "hard mode". Haven't seen it called that anywhere before. To me it is all just "vet mode".

Hey Publius. All the trials have always had a hard mode, but only recently have they all had both a normal and veteran difficulty for the whole trial. They work like the newer dungeons that are the exact same dungeon with just increased difficulty between normal/vet. The hard modes increase the HP of the boss and add mechanics. Sanctum Ophidia probably has the easiest hard mode fight, then probably a tie between HRC and AA (HRC is harder on coordination and AA harder on healers), and hard mode vMoL is, yes, the hardest fight in the game.
    Daggerfall Covenant (PC-NA)

The Order of Mundus | Nightfighters