Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[PC NA] Looking for players to do both normal and vet ICP and WGT to gain experience

raidentenshu_ESO
raidentenshu_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
I'm a level CP 270 and wanting to gain experience with doing both of these dungeons, but so far I haven't been too successful on finding compatible players that can not only help me to achieve my goals of getting experience, but also my goals of helping future players to achieve the same goals as I am wanting to do now.

I have both Teamspeak and Discord available, however I prefer not to speak, but to listen.
  • Rawblin
    Rawblin
    ✭✭
    What role are you filling for these dungeons? Tried my hand for the first time in vWGT last night with my friend Salidry (I'm Heals, he's DPS) with a CP94? DK tank and a CP500something Sorc (DPS).

We fought the Harvester boss the whole night. What a crazy fight! It pretty much boiled down to any time I got stuck in a cage as the healer we wiped. Unless I could get the tank to see where i was stuck, and then have him slide over to be in range of healing. Lowest we got it was around 17% or so, but it really does seem very dumb luck based as far as who gets caged. We initially thought it was farthest from boss... until the tank started getting caged too. Oh boy is that fun haha.

I'd be willing to do this occasionally. It was our personal feeling that we simply don't have the gear for this to be doable yet with the "dumb luck" mechanic factored in. I think the bit more extra stats would allow that smidge more of extra cushion when things really go badly for those few seconds.