Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Returning player need some advice

Zilverback
Hi there!
Been away from the game for more than a year but wanted to give it another go. I do have a lvl 50 (70Champion) Dragonknight character. Have missed all the DLC's so basicly wondering wich order i should start out? And i have absolutely no clue about decent builds for a Stamina DK anymore, looking for some advice for an easy to use build thats viable for PVE content from lvl 50.
Was kinda overwhelmed when i logged in and almost couldnt recall a thing about the game :) So any advice is welcome... Also, if any guilds are open for a mature swedish player im more than willing to join since my whole friendslist is non active players!
Thanks in advance...

/Amandza (Zilverback)
  • Diesosoon
    Diesosoon
    ✭✭✭
    I personally would say dark brotherhood dlc. Good money to be made there.

~Diesosoon NA~ |Diesosoon EU|

~Guilds~ |Guilds|
    ~Hoarders Anonymous~ |Yet to be determined|
    Bum touching is the best touching
  • jeedrzej
    jeedrzej
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    With DLC... its your choice. You can start whatever you want.

But better lorewisely... IC>orisinium>TG>DB>SotH
    You will see then a lot of... connections between DLCs :)

But there is no other reason.

Al depends what you need.
    PVP? Go to IC.
    Sneaking and shadow? DB and TG
    Solo PVE? Orisinium
    Group PVE? SotH
    Jeedrzej - Magica Dragonknight lvl 50
    Ealian Elieilijas - Magica Sorcerer lvl 50
    Enerias Kazner - Magica Templar lvl 50
    Marcelius SIlny - Stamina Dragonknight lvl 50
    Anvena Kazner - Stamina NIghtblade lvl 50
    Arcynekromantka Anastazja - Magica Nightblade lvl 50
    Threiva Krwawooka - Stamina Sorcerer lvl 50
    Anvena Karen - Stamina Templat lvl 50
    Furia Dorathis - Stamina Dragonknight lvl 50
    Verinia Dziecię Światła - Magica Templar lvl 50
    Anwen Llenariolis - Magica Warden lvl 50
    Welandil Mroźne Serce - Magicka Warden lvl 50
    Brunein Silny - Stamina Warden lvl 50
    Jilialis Szept Nocy - Magicka Sorcerer lvl 50
    Dareiva Tancerka Cieni - Stamina NIghtblade lvl 50
    Doweriusz Desson - Magicka Necromancer lvl 40

Achievement Hunter
    32560 Achievement Points
    CP1203
    3916 collected books
    305 days in-game
  • OrphanHelgen
    OrphanHelgen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If you want to play dlc, I recommend Orsinium.
    For best in slot gear, you need to do trials and maelstrom.

But for you, you can start with 3 agility jewelry and put weapon dmg enchant in them, kuta prefere.
    For a crafted 5 piece, I recommend night mother gaze. That also helps the dps in the group you are in, but solo its also very good. Or ofc just go with standard Hundings or Twice born star.

If you want to go monster set, I think skoria is a bit weak atm, if you can catch the new Velidreth set, it would be great. Allthough this might require another dlc and you doing some goldpledges. So that leaves you with another crafted set.

I recommend 6 medium and one heavy. Do heavy chest for most armor. This is because of the undaunted. If you go 5 medium, 1 heavy and one light, you will lose too much stamina sustain. So either 6-1 or 7 medium, up to you :)

As skills for PVE dps, the best atm is bow on backbar with endless hail and poison injection, and dual wield on front bar for main dps. Ultimates: Standard of might and flawless dawnbreaker.
    PC, EU server, Ebonheart Pact

Finally a reason not to play League of Legends
  • Zilverback
    Thanks :) Still missing traits for Nightmother and Hunding, will check out Twice Born (think i only have 5 traits on medium armor on my crafter)

And if i recall correctly i will still get dual wield xp when using my Bow bar right?