Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

A Solo build idea?

dragonyte1
I wanted to create my own build for personal use for solo purposes, and maybe other things like pve and such.

I wanted to build that inspired by this
http://tamrielvault.com/group/character-building/forum/topics/event-build-the-shade-mistress

That perked me up a bit and I was wondering for tip for use to make it similar to this. as for leveling on what skill points should I use on.
I might put that to use in skyrim for testing but I could work this out on this game.

any tips on my idea?
Edited by dragonyte1 on August 7, 2016 7:47PM
  • ryanborror
    ryanborror
    ✭✭✭
    Roll a magicka night blade. Play dark elf, high elf or Breton. All points into magic. Contract vampirism
    dooderrr
    templars, nightblades
    PC/XB1 NA
  • dragonyte1
    thanks for the answer
  • Chelo
    Chelo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you want to play ''blood mage'' style (healing yourself while doing dmg), magicka nb is the way to go...

FB6298BB1465563F7B4B250394767EBB2C68241C

• Cold91
    Cold91
    ✭✭✭
    If you want blood mage type of gameplay you definitely will need to play as a Magika Night Blade. Put all attribute points into magicka, contract Vampirism and be a breton, dark elf or altmer. For your build, try something like 5 light armour 1 heavy 1 medium, level up undaunted tree so you can use undaunted mettle passive. Gear should be like 5 kags ( 4 armour 1 destro/1 resto) 3 willpower 3 shadow dancer. you may want to trade off some of that gear for the elegant set. The siphoning tree in the Nightblade skill set will be your best friend. This is all assuming you want to pvp, do open world pve. It isnt the l33test pvp meta, and definitely isn't the best setup for competitive pve ie. trials vet maelstrom. It is however a strong build, good for pledges, pvp, and open world pve. Try something like this out, it seems to match what your intending, dont be afraid to change stuff out gear, skills, whatever. enjoy
  • dragonyte1
    thank you very much for that :)