Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Crafting food/potions, price?

Unsent.Soul
Unsent.Soul
✭✭✭✭✭
On xbox US. Curious if there's a market for purple food or food in general as well as potions.

I have a plethora of food in my bag. I was considering the tri stat food/drinks and maybe the blue recipes as well.

Potions I've heard talks about the immovable pots selling for decent prices.

Does anyone here craft/sell these? Looking for prices to get into the market and was interested to hear from others.

Best Answer

• Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tri Pots for Health, Magic and Stamina recovery do sell. So do some other potions, but in reality, you don't get much more than ingredient prices for these so you could make as much just selling the reagents and solvents.

As for Foods, not too much of a market for those, even for the Writ foods and drinks since the recipes for writs are now sold. Sure, CP150 Foods and Drinks might have a market, but not as much as you would think.

However, all is not lost in the Cooking for Gold scheme. Just make Green CP100 and CP150 recipes and sell them to in game vendors. I will say that without an addon, this can get real tedious. I use Cookery Wiz for just this, I make 1000 Foods and Drinks and just vendor them. Nice quick way to make 4K to 5K gold.

The other thing you can do is sell the ingredients themselves. With the advent of Crafting Bags, the supply of Food and Drink Ingredients has diminished, so those have a nice market. I could always sell my reasonbly priced ingredients in Guild Kiosks forgoing the need to make the items and vendor them.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

Answer ✓