Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Really looking for an add on

seipher09
seipher09
✭✭✭✭
Is there an add on out there where I can pull up my map that shows all bosses, delves, wayshires and anything else I can customize?

Like all white ones I have all red aren't completed??

Thanks to anyone who can suggest something!
  • Ourorboros
    Ourorboros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Try Destinations.Should be exactly what you want.
    PC/NA/DC
    Breton Sorcerer Maester.White - BB meets GoT >Master Crafter< { 9 Traits completed 4/23/15 }
    TANSTAAFL--->There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.....Robert Heinlein
    Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea....Heinlein
    All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain. Time to die. "Blade Runner"
    ESO: the game you hate to love and love to hate....( >_<) May RNG be with you (*,_,*)
  • LaucianNailor
    LaucianNailor
    ✭✭✭
    Yep, destinations is the one; additionally if you should chose, you can also add a mini map add-on (Firakins or the AUI module) to see these all the time when playing without needing to pull up the full screen map each time.
    Mac/PC EU Server

Lots of alts....561+ CP
    Inside Trade Guild
  • seipher09
    seipher09
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks you two. I'll give it a go as soon as I get home!