Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Disabled Combat Vet looking for active guild for any/all endgame [DC]

combatcasualtyb14a_ESO
combatcasualtyb14a_ESO
Soul Shriven
100% Disabled Combat Vet, Abn Rngr, looking for an active group for pvp/PvE

I'm kind of new, I played beta but left, finally almost at lvl 50 but now I'm playing daily about 6-10 hours. I want to get into all the endgame, all of it. I have no clue about any of it but I'll put it together quickly. Templar Orc 2h w/ no defined role though I like to play dps/off-tank

I prefer older people, Veterans if they have any groups, I'm mid 30's myself but whatever, as long it's not disrespectful idiots I'm happy(er)
I'm not a big talker, at all, I'm quiet and keep to myself except when it counts (in a group instance)
I've got severe PTSD so social scenarios aren't comfortable & it takes a while for me to feel comfortable enough to jump in groups or chat but I get there, eventually..

I've joined a few guilds but not w/ enough people to really have daily stuff going down so I have no idea how to get things started, I need somewhere to follow along and figure it all out.

PSNID = SLIQCORE

Thanks!
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you come to PC we will be happy to have you.
    Edited by Stridig on August 3, 2016 10:00PM
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • combatcasualtyb14a_ESO
    combatcasualtyb14a_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    PS - Just message me on PSN or in game, I probably won't check this often
  • GreenhaloX
    GreenhaloX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    100% Disabled Combat Vet, Abn Rngr, looking for an active group for pvp/PvE

I'm kind of new, I played beta but left, finally almost at lvl 50 but now I'm playing daily about 6-10 hours. I want to get into all the endgame, all of it. I have no clue about any of it but I'll put it together quickly. Templar Orc 2h w/ no defined role though I like to play dps/off-tank

I prefer older people, Veterans if they have any groups, I'm mid 30's myself but whatever, as long it's not disrespectful idiots I'm happy(er)
    I'm not a big talker, at all, I'm quiet and keep to myself except when it counts (in a group instance)
    I've got severe PTSD so social scenarios aren't comfortable & it takes a while for me to feel comfortable enough to jump in groups or chat but I get there, eventually..

I've joined a few guilds but not w/ enough people to really have daily stuff going down so I have no idea how to get things started, I need somewhere to follow along and figure it all out.

PSNID = SLIQCORE

Thanks!

@combatcasualtyb14a_ESO, I would love to add you, but I just started my guild which is brand spanking new and it will take some time to find other good people to join. So, if you wouldn't mind this, for the time being, I will send you an invite. Tag me with @GreenhaloX, as a follow-on to this thread of your, if you're ok with this new guild situation. I'm looking to have many to join within the next few weeks.