Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Blade of Woe, woe.

nordsavage
nordsavage
✭✭✭✭✭
On two separate days with two separate characters in two separate locations the Blade of Woe did not register for the optional objective during the Black Sacrament daily quest. Has anyone else had this issue?
I didn't choose tank life, tank life chose me.
  • KimberlyannKitsuragi
    It has happened to me. I just relog
    Feel free to add me. I'm part of the Gummy Guars PC/Mac NA server. Master crafter and working on getting 9 traits on everything
  • starlizard70ub17_ESO
    starlizard70ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ever since the hist update the blade of woe hasn't given experience for kills. I've only gotten the destroy item for my last 2 optional objectives, but you might want to see if you're getting xp for your blade of woe kills.
    "We have found a cave, but I don't think there are warm fires and friendly faces inside."
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    Ever since the hist update the blade of woe hasn't given experience for kills. I've only gotten the destroy item for my last 2 optional objectives, but you might want to see if you're getting xp for your blade of woe kills.

This is a confirmed bug and one we're working on fixing in an incremental patch.
    Jessica Folsom
    Associate Director of Community - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Staff Post