The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Lui ext question

Aliyavana
Aliyavana
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Hello all, I recently got the lui addon and I really like its functions but the thing is, how do I disable the default bottom bars that are stacked on each other? I am fine with the custom frames
  • RexyCat
    RexyCat
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hello all, I recently got the lui addon and I really like its functions but the thing is, how do I disable the default bottom bars that are stacked on each other? I am fine with the custom frames

In Settings for this add on you will find LUI is divided into different section (a line) for each between default and costume target display. I believe it is in the default (the first section) where you will find an option on how to show default bars (it is a scroll menu where you have to set it).

EDIT:

Went into game and below DEFAULT UNIT FRAMES there is Default PLAYER Frame and Default TARGET Frame, both are set to Disable. All settings in the first section is only related to in game GUI frames from my understanding.

In section CUSTOM UNIT FRAME (PLAYER, TARGET) you need to enable those two first setting by switching it to ON to show your custom frames for PLAYER and for TARGET.
    Edited by RexyCat on August 18, 2016 12:49PM