The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Looking for a guild and friends to play with

OblivionTamer
OblivionTamer
Soul Shriven
Hi there, I just started ESO at Ebonheart, Breton Nightblade, lvl 10 and I look for a guild to trade. I am an occasional player, please add OblivionTamer!

Edited by OblivionTamer on August 3, 2016 2:08AM
  • pod88kk
    pod88kk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hey, welcome to ESO. Of you're playing Ebonheart you should really check out the Never Behind thread. We're a fun, active group and we love to get in the thick of the battle.
    If you need help leveling that's no problem we can help you with gear and if you want to pick our brains about builds we're more than happy to help. All we ask for is loyalty to the guild.
    Happy questing and looking forward to hearing from you.
  • isthatujonwayne
    isthatujonwayne
    ✭✭✭
    DKG all the way if your after friendly. Also many people ready to help you out
  • OblivionTamer
    OblivionTamer
    Soul Shriven
    thanks guys, if you can send me an invitation I'll gladly join!
    Edited by OblivionTamer on August 10, 2016 3:38PM
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Oh no you can't feel lonely in this game. Come join my guild 'Friendly Dungeon Runners" all factions welcome. With Tamriel One coming the guild is going to be awesome fun.

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

I will send you an invite when I get home, but who do I send the invite to? Or you can add me as your friend @vamp.emily in game.
    Edited by vamp_emily on August 10, 2016 3:47PM

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• kenjiblaster25
    kenjiblaster25
    ✭✭✭
    pod88kk wrote: »
    Hey, welcome to ESO. Of you're playing Ebonheart you should really check out the Never Behind thread. We're a fun, active group and we love to get in the thick of the battle.
    If you need help leveling that's no problem we can help you with gear and if you want to pick our brains about builds we're more than happy to help. All we ask for is loyalty to the guild.
    Happy questing and looking forward to hearing from you.

Come look at us in Never Behind - well worth it
    Kenjil

Never Behind Guild - PvE & PvP & Trade & Trials & Friendship & Great laughs
    Guild Motto - leave no one behind, stay on the crown, kill the greens
    Ebonheart Pact
  • G1NJAGO
    G1NJAGO
    "The supreme Art of War is to subdue the enemy without fighting"
    Sun Tzu