Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

how to restart quest after abandon ?

kingvoldermort
first,sorry for my english,i have a question: i abandon quest coldharbour,after that,i go to the dune,and meet queen Areyen(sorry,i don't remember her name) again,i ask her,and nothing happen!,she don't give me the quest :"meesage across tarmiel",so please tell me:how to restart this quest again ?
  • kingvoldermort
    please everyone,help me
  • jeedrzej
    jeedrzej
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Find NPC who gave you that quest
    Jeedrzej - Magica Dragonknight lvl 50
    Ealian Elieilijas - Magica Sorcerer lvl 50
    Enerias Kazner - Magica Templar lvl 50
    Marcelius SIlny - Stamina Dragonknight lvl 50
    Anvena Kazner - Stamina NIghtblade lvl 50
    Arcynekromantka Anastazja - Magica Nightblade lvl 50
    Threiva Krwawooka - Stamina Sorcerer lvl 50
    Anvena Karen - Stamina Templat lvl 50
    Furia Dorathis - Stamina Dragonknight lvl 50
    Verinia Dziecię Światła - Magica Templar lvl 50
    Anwen Llenariolis - Magica Warden lvl 50
    Welandil Mroźne Serce - Magicka Warden lvl 50
    Brunein Silny - Stamina Warden lvl 50
    Jilialis Szept Nocy - Magicka Sorcerer lvl 50
    Dareiva Tancerka Cieni - Stamina NIghtblade lvl 50
    Doweriusz Desson - Magicka Necromancer lvl 40

Achievement Hunter
    32560 Achievement Points
    CP1203
    3916 collected books
    305 days in-game
  • NikaTheCat
    NikaTheCat
    ✭✭✭
    If I remember correctly, you have to talk to Vanus Galerion of the Mages Guild, he will give you the quest. Try going to Vulkhel Guard in Auridon, and he will find you himself. Maybe he can find you in any city, I'm not sure.
    Edited by NikaTheCat on August 3, 2016 8:05AM
  • jeedrzej
    jeedrzej
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And... If I remember, not Queen gives you that quest, but Vanus Galerion
    Jeedrzej - Magica Dragonknight lvl 50
    Ealian Elieilijas - Magica Sorcerer lvl 50
    Enerias Kazner - Magica Templar lvl 50
    Marcelius SIlny - Stamina Dragonknight lvl 50
    Anvena Kazner - Stamina NIghtblade lvl 50
    Arcynekromantka Anastazja - Magica Nightblade lvl 50
    Threiva Krwawooka - Stamina Sorcerer lvl 50
    Anvena Karen - Stamina Templat lvl 50
    Furia Dorathis - Stamina Dragonknight lvl 50
    Verinia Dziecię Światła - Magica Templar lvl 50
    Anwen Llenariolis - Magica Warden lvl 50
    Welandil Mroźne Serce - Magicka Warden lvl 50
    Brunein Silny - Stamina Warden lvl 50
    Jilialis Szept Nocy - Magicka Sorcerer lvl 50
    Dareiva Tancerka Cieni - Stamina NIghtblade lvl 50
    Doweriusz Desson - Magicka Necromancer lvl 40

Achievement Hunter
    32560 Achievement Points
    CP1203
    3916 collected books
    305 days in-game
  • NikaTheCat
    NikaTheCat
    ✭✭✭
    also, awesome username, bro :D
  • kingvoldermort
    all is this: I got the task coldhabour, until done v..vv rescue fighter guild member, I received an visor helm of fighter guild of lama,then, I try to Abandon Quest, to choose the shadow walker (sorry, i do not remember), and then everything is extremely bad, then, I Abandon Quest meesage across tarmiel, ....... meet areyen queen again, .... I went to pick up the quest, but is not,

everyone,please help me ?

sorry,my english is very bad,i know,i try to improve ((((
  • NikaTheCat
    NikaTheCat
    ✭✭✭
    So which quest were you doing? Sounds like you did the quest "Into the Woods". This one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOi1RNy2PpE

But you said abandoned "Messages Across Tamriel", which is this one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwQUpt4s49U

The thing is that to get to Coldharbour you have to complete Messages Across Tamriel (except if you just teleported to a friend in Coldharbour), so I'm not sure if you could have even picked up "Into the Woods" before completing "Messages Across Tamriel". Maybe you mixed something up?

Anyway, try to find Vanus Galerion in Vulkhel Guard or in Skywatch (both these cities are in Auridon). If he doesn't find you, try to look for him in the Mages Guild. He also gives this quest, along with the Queen.

Also, what is your native language (just in case I speak it)?
  • kingvoldermort
    thanks nika .yes,.I complete the quest into the woods

I remember,i just complete quest rescue fighter guid member,when choose help lama or help shadow walker,i choose lama and accept this quest,i recevie gift a figter guid visor,then i abandone this quets,It ' s error ,right ?

i come form Vietnam
    my english is very bad :((
    Edited by kingvoldermort on August 3, 2016 1:50PM
  • NikaTheCat
    NikaTheCat
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, sorry, don't know Vietnamese, but it was still worth asking. :)

Well, if you actually completed the quest "Into the Woods" and you have the Fighters Guild Visor in your inventory, then you can't go back and change your decision and side with the Shadow Walkers. You probably took the next quest form the lamia - "The Unusual Circumstance" and then abandoned it. So all you can do is to take it again, by talking to that lamia in Coldharbour.

I think it is actually better to side with the lamia, because that way you can get both the lamia and the shadow walkers as your allies against Molag Bal (but you have to complete the optional objective of Faraniel to also have shadow walkers as your allies). If you initially take the side of shadow walkers, you can't get the lamias to side with you.
  • kingvoldermort
    thanks you all,i made it,i made it ! i am so happy now,thanks all ,very much