Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

how to restart quest after abandon ?

kingvoldermort
first,sorry for my english,i have a question: i abandon quest coldharbour,after that,i go to the dune,and meet queen Areyen(sorry,i don't remember her name) again,i ask her,and nothing happen!,she don't give me the quest :"meesage across tarmiel",so please tell me:how to restart this quest again ?
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You cannot abandon Messages Across Tamriel, as it is a Main Story quest. If you were in Coldharbour, you most likely already finished that one, and abandoned the quest that came after it. If you abandoned a quest in Coldharbour, you need to go back to where you got that quest from. If it was the first Coldharbour quest "The Hollow City", you need to look for The Groundskeeper in the Hollow City, just inside the southern entrance.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Ourorboros
    Ourorboros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm not certain that you have to complete "Message Across Tamriel" to continue on with the Cold Harbor quests. I had multiple low level characters planted in Cold Harbor for writs, none of which had even completed their first zone. As Enodoc stated, get the quest from the Groundskeeper. Use the 'travel to' option for guild or group if you don't have wayshrine access to Cold Harbor.
    PC/NA/DC
    Breton Sorcerer Maester.White - BB meets GoT >Master Crafter< { 9 Traits completed 4/23/15 }
    TANSTAAFL--->There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.....Robert Heinlein
    Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea....Heinlein
    All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain. Time to die. "Blade Runner"
    ESO: the game you hate to love and love to hate....( >_<) May RNG be with you (*,_,*)
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ourorboros wrote: »
    I'm not certain that you have to complete "Message Across Tamriel" to continue on with the Cold Harbor quests. I had multiple low level characters planted in Cold Harbor for writs, none of which had even completed their first zone. As Enodoc stated, get the quest from the Groundskeeper. Use the 'travel to' option for guild or group if you don't have wayshrine access to Cold Harbor.
    You are correct, you don't have to complete Messages Across Tamriel to continue with the quests in Coldharbour. But OP must have already completed it anyway, as it's no longer in their Journal and it can't be abandoned.

We don't really know how far through Coldharbour OP got before abandoning a quest, so this list of Coldharbour Quests may also be useful:
    http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Coldharbour#Quests
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
  • kingvoldermort
    thanks for all,everyone right.I complete the quest Message Across Tamriel,and contiune in quest Coldhabo

I remember,i just complete quest rescue fighter guid member,when choose help lama or help shadow walker,i choose lama and accept this quest,i recevie gift a figter guid visor,then i abandone this quets,It ' s error ,right ?

• Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ah okay, in which case you need to go here and talk to Tzik'nith to get the next quest.
  • kingvoldermort
    thanks for all.i made it ,thanks you very much
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    have to find the quest giver npc again :smiley: