The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 13
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Argonian and Khajiit body markings STILL bugged.

ploddab16_ESO
ploddab16_ESO
✭✭✭
As the title says, the Argonian and Khajiit body markings are still bugged, as rather than being applied over the top of my character's skin, it overwrites it and replaces the skin with a basic texture. What do I mean by this? If I have an Argonian who I made with a 'scaled' texture (i.e. the leathery skin with the black scales) and I apply a body marking, I simply get the base color of the texture with the basic body, i.e. the one with no patterns beneath it. The same applies to Khajiit fur patterns. You've known about this issue for months now as it was most definitely present on the PTS, yet you still haven't fixed it.

I find it rather scandalous that an appearance item which you are charging for is actually REMOVING customization options from my character rather than opening up new avenues of customization, and I sincerely hope this gets fixed ASAP.
  • atreides
    atreides
    ✭✭
    The servers are currently down for maintenance so hopefully they are able to work that bug out.
    Options