Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

after level 50 do i have skillpoints and attribute points

kingvoldermort
just like title,please help me, i am not max skill line,it ' s very bad with me :neutral:
Edited by kingvoldermort on August 2, 2016 2:46PM
  • Dagoth_Rac
    Dagoth_Rac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You will not get any more attribute points. Those max out at 64, all of which you attain while leveling from 1 to 50. But you will get a very small bit of health/magicka/stamina every time you earn a Champion Point. So while you will not get attribute points any longer, you will still see your max health/magicka/stamina go up little by little as you march toward 531 Champion Point cap. Those tiny increases add up.

There are still many, many skill points you can acquire. Gaining Alliance Ranks in PvP give skill points, many quests in post-50 zones give skill points. There are hundreds and hundreds of sky shards throughout Tamriel and each time you collect 3, you get a skill point. Each dungeon gives a skill point for first completion. Each public dungeon has a group event that gives a skill point. There may be a few other sources of skill points I am forgetting.
  • Leandor
    Leandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Dagoth_Rac wrote: »
    You will not get any more attribute points. Those max out at 64, all of which you attain while leveling from 1 to 50. But you will get a very small bit of health/magicka/stamina every time you earn a Champion Point. So while you will not get attribute points any longer, you will still see your max health/magicka/stamina go up little by little as you march toward 531 Champion Point cap. Those tiny increases add up.

There are still many, many skill points you can acquire. Gaining Alliance Ranks in PvP give skill points, many quests in post-50 zones give skill points. There are hundreds and hundreds of sky shards throughout Tamriel and each time you collect 3, you get a skill point. Each dungeon gives a skill point for first completion. Each public dungeon has a group event that gives a skill point. There may be a few other sources of skill points I am forgetting.

Actually, this is not for gaining a champion point, but for spending (or applying) one. Which means you do not get anything for earning beyond 531 CP.

OP, you still earn experience points, which means you still improve your skill lines and skills, even after having reached level 50. As long as you have them slotted (or one/several pieces of armor/weapon equipped), but I assume you knew that.