Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

am i really missing out on anything?

Barbaran
Barbaran
✭✭✭✭
so ive played a couple MMOs in the past, and everytime the only part i really enjoy is the pvp.
so i got ESO and did a bunch of research and learnt a lot of stuff in regards to what my character should be at and the level to be at before starting pvp.
i also looked up the "power level" guides to find the grind spots.
ive never been interested in the story in MMOs. ive had the game a month and my main is at CP40, ive done the main quest to get to cold harbour but havent done any quests there, ive taken time to Lorebook hunt and skyshard hunt in all the zones of my main faction (above ground skyshards anyway, only some in delvs).
my question is, if im REALLY only interested in pvp, and im doing all this grinding for quick leveling, am i REALLY missing out on anything?
i find decent gear in grind spots, i have an alt crafter who is researching all traits as i find them, and i plan on farming for gear once higher CP. (where im able to anyway as a 90% solo player most of the time)
  • Farmerr
    Farmerr
    ✭✭
    If you're already in Coldharbour you've pretty much done the main quest. There's only an hour or two of gameplay in the main quest left and I finished it at lvl 45 no problem.

You'd only be missing out on getting the achievments, opening up all of the Coldharbour map, skyshards, and maybe a couple skill points if you don't find the story appealing.

There's really not much story left at that point, so I'd just go ahead and do it to say I did and get it out of the way even if you're only going for PvP. But to each his own. Do what you want and have fun.

• EleonoraCrendraven
    EleonoraCrendraven
    ✭✭✭
    If you are just interested in PVP: no you are not missing anything. Just look for skyshards/ do some of the dungeons if you lack skill points.