The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 13
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Any idea how the new hairstyles will work?

Icy_Waffles
Icy_Waffles
✭✭✭✭✭
Will you just have more options in character creation?

Will you be able to switch hair for free?

Or will you buy the hair style and then have to buy a token to change your characters appearance?

Anyone know?
  • ntheogenic
    ntheogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Or will you buy the hair style and then have to buy a token to change your characters appearance?

Anyone know?

1) Probably yes, don't know.
    2) Yes, you can put them on like a costume from your collection.
    3) No.
    GDBY
    Options
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They are collectibles. You can change to them at any time after purchasing, like costumes.
    Just so that everyone knows, my Altmer still can't have black hair. About a dozen of Altmer NPCs in the game have black hair. Just saying.

Meet my characters:
    Command: Do the thing.

Zadarri, Khajiit Fist of Thalmor: The thing was done, as commanded.
    Durza gra-Maghul, Orc blacksmith: The thing was done perfectly, in the most efficient way.
    Tegwen, Bosmer troublemaker: You can't prove I didn't do the thing.
    Sings-Many-Songs, Argonian fisher: Sure, I'll do the thing... Eventually. Maybe.
    Aerindel, Altmer stormcaller: After extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that doing the thing would be a waste of resources.
    Liliel, Dunmer pyromancer: Aerindel said I shouldn't do the thing. Something about "resources".
    Gyda Snowcaller, Nord cryomancer: I will find a way to do it that won't waste resources and make Aerindel proud of me.
    Beatrice Leoriane, Breton vampire: I persuaded someone else into doing the thing. You are welcome, dear.
    Sahima, Redguard performer: Doing the thing sounds awfully unpleasant and really not my problem.
    Ellaria Valerius, Imperial priestess: I'll pray to the Eight for the thing to be done, if it is Their will.
    Options
  • ADarklore
    ADarklore
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Anyone know?

They will NOT be available in the character creation screen, nor is the 'hairstyles pack' options available in the character creation screen. They are included in your 'collectables' tab... so any hair styles that you buy will be available to switch through your collectables tab at any time.
    CP: 1965 ** ESO+ Gold Road ** ~~ Stamina Arcanist ~~ Magicka Warden ~~ Magicka Templar ~~ ***** Strictly a solo PvE quester *****
    Options