Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Thieves Guild: Chance to steal back your confiscated items?

javajedi
javajedi
✭✭✭
I've been thinking it would be a nice feature if you had the opportunity to break into the Imperial lockup and steal back your confiscated stolen items when a pesky guard takes them from you. it could be kind of a challenge opportunity that you have a limited time to accept upon confiscation. Or it could even be a perk in the Thieves Guild skill line. Once per day you can use it similar to the way you have Clemency as an option.
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    javajedi wrote: »
    I've been thinking it would be a nice feature if you had the opportunity to break into the Imperial lockup and steal back your confiscated stolen items when a pesky guard takes them from you. it could be kind of a challenge opportunity that you have a limited time to accept upon confiscation. Or it could even be a perk in the Thieves Guild skill line. Once per day you can use it similar to the way you have Clemency as an option.

very interresting idea!
  • KimberlyannKitsuragi
    I love this. However, at least for myself, I doubt I could handle the time pressure aspect. What they need to do is nerf invulnerable guards. I know it's fantasy but there should still be a way to fight the guard rather than them being invulnerable and rooting you,then one shoting you to death. Have you watched them run away gleefully after you die if you turn off the death recap screen? It's despicable. I earned that stuff D:
    Feel free to add me. I'm part of the Gummy Guars PC/Mac NA server. Master crafter and working on getting 9 traits on everything
  • LazerusKI
    LazerusKI
    ✭✭✭
    could indeed be interesting, overall i think that breaking out of jail and getting your stuff back on the way out (like in skyrim) would be way more interesting