Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

New to PS4 ESO - LF PvE Guild

xvDirtyDvx
I am a PC player who also is starting to play PS4. New account, new characters, but not new to the game by any means. (Controls I need to get used to a lil bit)

Anyways, I am seeking a PS4 guild that focuses on PvE and group content - I am planning on running healer on PS4

My PSN is xvDirtyDvx
  • imnotanother
    imnotanother
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I sent you an invite to Crusaders and Raiders. We are just getting off the ground but looking for members like yourself.
    PS4: NA - AD PSN: imnotanother (Artell Lyeselle)
    Stamina NightBlade 810+ CP - PvP/Trials/Dungeon Ready
  • GreenhaloX
    GreenhaloX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    xvDirtyDvx wrote: »
    I am a PC player who also is starting to play PS4. New account, new characters, but not new to the game by any means. (Controls I need to get used to a lil bit)

Anyways, I am seeking a PS4 guild that focuses on PvE and group content - I am planning on running healer on PS4

My PSN is xvDirtyDvx

@xvDirtyDvx, I just started a new guild, Knights of New Camelot (thread is separately on this guild recruitment forum) and I can send you an invite, if you would like and wouldn't mind a brand spanking new guild. We are PS4/NA/EP and looking to have many to join within the next couple to few weeks. Tag me with @GreenhaloX, if you would like an invite.
  • MIZRETH
    MIZRETH
    ✭✭

BABY%20TMK.jpg

We are a multi-game PS4 guild that has been playing together for a year now; click the links below for additional information & the games we play.

Our Multi-Faction Trading Guild, based in Aldmeri Dominion, currently has room for Active Traders! We do get full from time to time but we consistently purge inactives players to make room for active ones. Send me a PM on PS4 if you would like to join the fun and make a lot of GOLD.

About our ESO guild:
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/285752/ps4-na-free-trading-guild-has-room-for-active-traders#latest

Happy Gaming!
    MIZRETH
    The Dollar Tree Guild
    XBOX SERIES X