The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

TSO - The Sidekick Order | Casual, social, crafting, dungeons, trials, trader

• Praevalidus
    Praevalidus
    Soul Shriven
    I would like an invite please.

@Praevalidus

Thank you for your consideration.
  • El_Beardo
    El_Beardo
    Soul Shriven
    New player, a couple of months in, developing my first character. Running through Caldwell Gold right now. Would love an invite. Thanks!

@El-Beardo
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sent out a couple more invites, please let me know if you didn't get yours.

Also, we're still looking for new members ...
    beerchug.gif
  • Greifenherz
    Greifenherz
    ✭✭✭
    Is this on NA or on EU? :o If on EU I'd love an invite, @Greifenherz888 ingame. :> My main is CP 370 Stamsorc, shaping up to become a master artisan (basically only missing the Nirnhoned traits now).
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is this on NA or on EU? :o If on EU I'd love an invite, @Greifenherz888 ingame. :> My main is CP 370 Stamsorc, shaping up to become a master artisan (basically only missing the Nirnhoned traits now).
    @Greifenherz
    Leider sind wir nur auf dem NA Server (assuming you're German)
    sad.gif

Edited by SirAndy on October 4, 2016 5:25PM
  • Greifenherz
    Greifenherz
    ✭✭✭
    Okay, schade. x3 Der Beschreibung nach klingt es nach der perfekten Gilde. :P Viel Erfolg euch!
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SirAndy wrote: »
    Sent out a couple more invites, please let me know if you didn't get yours.

Sent out another batch last night, please let me know if you didn't get your invite ...
    bye1.gif
  • Valpro
    Valpro
    ✭✭
    I would like an invite. @Valpro
  • Rykonos
    Rykonos
    Soul Shriven
    I'd love an invite! @Rykonos
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sent out another round of invites. If you didn't get yours, please let me know!
    bye1.gif
  • jblackhteb14_ESO
    jblackhteb14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    @Eboah420. I'm just going to be playing casually, but I'd love to have some more people to talk too
  • WillyWonkaMan
    WillyWonkaMan
    Soul Shriven
    Good Evening! I'd like to join @skiddledew

Thanks!!
  • NoFlash
    NoFlash
    ✭✭✭
    banner.jpg

The Sidekick Order
    Founded by members of the Psijic Order from the beta PTS, TSO is a laid back social guild for the casual player.

We have a guild bank full of mats and gear as well as a guild trader where you can offload your loot.
    No frills, no pressure, just players helping each other out and having fun playing together.

We also have several master crafters in the guild, myself included, who can make 9 trait set pieces.

If you're interested, message me in-game at @SirAndy or post a reply here.

www.thesidekickorder.com/
    bye1.gif

My pc should be here monday or tuesday 24th or 25th. Can I join you guys?
    Daggerfall Covenant

The Ninja Squirrels
  • jimbarbe
    jimbarbe
    Soul Shriven
    Sounds like a good guild to be a part of, can you send me an invite, please. @jimbarbe
    Thanks
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, yes and yes. I'll send y'all invites this evening ...
    smile.gif
  • Apoldellor
    Apoldellor
    Soul Shriven
    I'd like to join if possible. @Apoldellor
  • notmeta
    notmeta
    ✭✭✭
    I'd also like to join, @psykult
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Invites sent, please let me know if you didn't get yours. There were two that came back with "Account not found".
    idea.gif
  • Teaspoonies
    Teaspoonies
    Soul Shriven
    I haven't played since beta but recently decided to pick it up again.. if you're willing to recruit newbies i'd love an invite.
    @teaspoonies
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We're still looking for new members!
    bye1.gif
  • Archaios
    Archaios
    Soul Shriven
    Hello SirAndy! I'm somewhat new-ish to ESO and am a casual player but looking to join a guild. You're seems like the right fit from what i see and i would like to join. @Archaios-Santi
  • Shivavishnu
    May I have an invite? Thanks. @Shivavishnu
  • JackLi
    JackLi
    Soul Shriven
    Hello may i got an invite thanks @satanli
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I sent out some invites last night and will get to the rest tonight.

If you don't get yours by 8pm PST tonight, please let me know ...
    type.gif
    Edited by SirAndy on November 9, 2016 6:32PM
  • shannon1026_ESO
    shannon1026_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Hey there, I've just returned to playing. I am interested in joining, may I get an invite? @Nevana
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We're still looking to fill the ranks. If you're interested, post your game handle here or send me a message in-game!
    smile.gif
  • DaFatCookie
    DaFatCookie
    ✭✭✭
    the guild seems like something i can be part of i just ask how often does the guild do trials i'm currently trying to farm nMOL for Alkosh daggers sharp/precise, my cp is 532 i tank and have a dps. i also like to do lots of PvE things such as farming mats daily pledges and give small advice to others if they need help with something. @DaFatCookie is my in game name
    Edited by DaFatCookie on November 15, 2016 9:00AM
    Love being an Argonian Tank and Khajiit DPS
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    the guild seems like something i can be part of i just ask how often does the guild do trials i'm currently trying to farm nMOL for Alkosh daggers sharp/precise, my cp is 532 i tank and have a dps. i also like to do lots of PvE things such as farming mats daily pledges and give small advice to others if they need help with something. @DaFatCookie is my in game name
    @DaFatCookie
    We currently don't have scheduled trial runs since i don't have the time to organize anything at the moment.
    We were just talking about that in guild chat last night.

But if someone was willing to step up (hint, hint), we do have members who would be interested and are currently running trials with other guilds and/or a mix of guilds.
    shades.gif
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sent out some more invites tonight. If you didn't get yours, please let me know.
    smile.gif
  • Yoma73
    Yoma73
    ✭✭
    Sent out some more invites tonight.
    :wink: